Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
760912fb.jpg

Is there any way to tell when this pic was taken? Anyone? Would love an exact date? Bueller?

Meghan said:
:laugh:

Maybe we can make him a clothing timetable.
Monday: No tops.
Tuesday: No pants.
Wednesday: Only skin tight tops.
Thursday: No hair gel.
Friday: No black.
Saturday: No clothes.
Sunday: Well, we have to let him wear what he wants sometimes.

Who says I wouldn't be a good stylist? :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MCF74 said:
AtomicBono said:

BandDorky80s.jpg

LOL. Edge looks like Gerardo aka Rico Suave in this picture with those jeans and that doo rag.

This thread has been simultaneously the funniest and most depressing of any I've ever read. Oh well, we are ALL entitled to our fashion mistakes.

:laugh: RRRRRICO SUUUAVE!!!!:laugh:

Queen Bee said:
What about cheesiest pose ever?

Everything about this picture is ridiculous. It looks like something out of Tiger Beat. I made a quick example on Photoshop to prove my point.

tigerbeat.jpg

:yes:

AWW! I think it is a cute pic!...I would also buy it..Now the Tiger Beat profiles were CHEESY!

1.Bono, what is your favorite color?
*Well Im a colorful person I love all colors, but right now Im partial to Black and Red

2.Bono what is you favorite kind of girl?
*Well that is easy to answer, I LOVE PLEBA GIRLS! I even had "The Edge" (he is the guitarist in my band) bedazzle
me a T-shirt that reads I :heart: PLEBAns! I put it on immediately
after each show.

3.Bono what is your favorite fruit?
*LEMONS!*

~~~ect...you guys know what I mean:wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I love the idea! I don't think he'd go for Thursday. I think he may have permanent hair gel implants in his hair (don't tell the Larry lovers I said that!). And Sunday, yeah, I can agree. He can wear what he wants....between 3:00am and 3:05am. The rest of the day - naked as God intended, dangit! And yes, you'd be a wonderful stylist! Go find an application and send it in to the band! :wink: I'd love to hear your timetables for the other boys. (Well, really I wouldn't hear them, I'd read them, but, well, you know.) :p
:hmm: I think for the others I'll just keep it pretty much the same, except for Wednesday's and Thursday's.

Okay, here goes:
Bono:
Wednesday: No Platforms.
Thursday: No Hats/Sunglasses.

Adam:
Wednesday: Costume Day.
Thursday: Must wear afro wig.

Edge:
Wednesday: Pants to have holes for buttcheecks (To prove to the world that Edge does indeed have an arse.)
Thursday: Hat other than beanie.

:shrug: Larry was easier.

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

AWW! I think it is a cute pic!...I would also buy it..Now the Tiger Beat profiles were CHEESY!

1.Bono, what is your favorite color?
*Well Im a colorful person I love all colors, but right now Im partial to Black and Red

2.Bono what is you favorite kind of girl?
*Well that is easy to answer, I LOVE PLEBA GIRLS! I even had "The Edge" (he is the guitarist in my band) bedazzle
me a T-shirt that reads I :heart: PLEBAns! I put it on immediately
after each show.

3.Bono what is your favorite fruit?
*LEMONS!*

~~~ect...you guys know what I mean:wink:

:|

Oh, I think fashion has a lot to do with time.....the moment we're in.....styles changes.....some for the better and some for the worst. I think all these photos are pretty :cool: and this is a great post.

Don't we all go back through our old photos are say oh no..not that one :crazy:

Junebug said:

What the hell is he making that face for? :huh: :lol:

:lol:

It's a screen cap. I use to have the clip on my PC before it crashed, now I only have it on VHS. But he was talking about something and they had him say something like "You have just been sterioized" and then he made that face and questioned what sterioized was.

But the look on his face is priceless. :up:

Originally posted by Meghan

Maybe we can make him a clothing timetable.
Monday: No tops.
Tuesday: No pants.
Wednesday: Only skin tight tops.
Thursday: No hair gel.
Friday: No black.
Saturday: No clothes.
Sunday: Well, we have to let him wear what he wants sometimes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

good job Meghan! :up:
'no black' means 'no clothes', right? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom