Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about cheesiest pose ever?

Everything about this picture is ridiculous. It looks like something out of Tiger Beat. I made a quick example on Photoshop to prove my point.

tigerbeat.jpg

:yes:

Wow, looking over all the pics here, there's not that many as I thought there'd be. Our sexy lads aren't the most photogenic.
giggle.gif
But we still love them all.
yup.gif

chickadee said:
trailerpicnic.jpg

Aww, that IS adorable!

EDIT: Adam looks like Russell Crowe :|

Adam :drool: I am loving his hair in that pic....I do not think this is a bad pic at all:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Omggggg that 2nd picture there,please say it's not Bono! That has got to be the winner right there! It's even scarier than the very first picture that was posted,lol. Bono hair really is a great thing to have! lol.

I totally agree. This pic of B totally BALD is HIDEOUS! HIDEOUS! HIDEOUS! And I would never be a Bonoholic if he usually looked like this. I think it's absolutely theee worst pic of him I've ever seen...blech!!:barf: :barf: :barf:

youvedonewhat said:

I totally agree. This pic of B totally BALD is HIDEOUS! HIDEOUS! HIDEOUS! And I would never be a Bonoholic if he usually looked like this. I think it's absolutely theee worst pic of him I've ever seen...blech!!:barf: :barf: :barf:

I'm with you, and your nominations were the worst! :scream: (except for that first bald screaming pic, always bad! :no: )

Carmelu2fan said:

Adam :drool: I am loving his hair in that pic....I do not think this is a bad pic at all:wink:

I agree. I am not an Adam girl, but he did look hot in the War-UF era. Too bad he changed. By JT he looked like a different guy, I at first I thought they had replaced the bassist. Adam looked better with the puffy blond hair (not fro but fro is better than crewcut), no glasses, and a stockier built body. I am a fan of what we used to call here on PLEBA "Lumberjack Adam"

Also I think other than Adam's shirt and Bono's sweats riding up his leg, there is nothing wrong with their clothes. They look normal to me. Of course I was an 80's girl, I can understand how some of you who came along later might not see what I do.

Meghan said:
Here's those darn trackies again.....
a1a3b4ea.jpg

LOL, aw, I like this one, too :cute:.

Also, everyone here knows that I've mentioned before that I'm not much of an afro person...I personally think Adam looked quite nice in the late 80s, myself (hell, the whole band did!)...but I will also say that Adam probably was the only person I've seen who could sport an afro and make it not so bad :).

LMAO at the "Tiger Beat" picture, too...:p.

Angela

U2Kitten said:

I agree. I am not an Adam girl, but he did look hot in the War-UF era. Too bad he changed. By JT he looked like a different guy, I at first I thought they had replaced the bassist. Adam looked better with the puffy blond hair (not fro but fro is better than crewcut), no glasses, and a stockier built body. I am a fan of what we used to call here on PLEBA "Lumberjack Adam"

Also I think other than Adam's shirt and Bono's sweats riding up his leg, there is nothing wrong with their clothes. They look normal to me. Of course I was an 80's girl, I can understand how some of you who came along later might not see what I do.

I agree..I love JT and R&H Adam...Adam really looks well when he is not to skinny...I do not know about Bono pants in that pic...they kinda look like they do not fit him well...but like you said that was the style back in the 80's I was a pre teen in the 80's so I remember it a little bit.:reject:

BonoFox1 said:
Enough picking on Bono this pose is not very Edge like...But than I know it was baby edge and prob did not know better..

100.jpg

omg i love that picture :drool: i love poses like that showing the body's curves, it makes me want to draw. i :heart: figure drawing.

My vote goes with bald Bono...hair is good.

BandDorky80s.jpg

this photo isn't horrible or anything but I think they all look a bit ridiculous, especially Bono and Edge (Adam and Larry's faces aren't the best either). Those shades. And those pants, Edge, why are you wearing jeans too big for you? Are you too poor to afford new jeans? You must be since you're not in the world's biggest rock band or anything.

AtomicBono said:
BandDorky80s.jpg

this photo isn't horrible or anything but I think they all look a bit ridiculous, especially Bono and Edge (Adam and Larry's faces aren't the best either). Those shades. And those pants, Edge, why are you wearing jeans too big for you? Are you too poor to afford new jeans? You must be since you're not in the world's biggest rock band or anything.
I think the real crime here is Larry's vest. And Edge, those little loops on your jeans, yeah, those, they're to stick your belt through so you don't look like an idiot. Just a head's up.

Meghan said:
Edge, those little loops on your jeans, yeah, those, they're to stick your belt through so you don't look like an idiot. Just a head's up.

Post that picture and comment in the caption thread Meghan!!
It's hilarious!

u2bonolover said:
what the wind can do:

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL.jpg

:yikes:

:lmao: This picture is just plain hilarious. I love Bono to death, but good gosh man! Also, I agree with those who like him better with hair. I have a buzzcut myself right now, but it just isn't Bono IMO.

Also, how is it that Larry looks cool in EVERY picture I see him in? How does the man do it?

AtomicBono said:

BandDorky80s.jpg

LOL. Edge looks like Gerardo aka Rico Suave in this picture with those jeans and that doo rag.

This thread has been simultaneously the funniest and most depressing of any I've ever read. Oh well, we are ALL entitled to our fashion mistakes.

MCF74 said:
LOL. Edge looks like Gerardo aka Rico Suave in this picture with those jeans and that doo rag.

:lol:...

Okay, so now a couple of my favorite musicians, within the past couple of weeks, have been attached to the whole "Rico Suave" thing (long story with the other musician)...

...I'm officially a bit worried :p.

Originally posted by MCF74
This thread has been simultaneously the funniest and most depressing of any I've ever read. Oh well, we are ALL entitled to our fashion mistakes.

LOL :yes:. Oh, yeah. There's pictures of me I've recently come across from years ago, and I'm sitting there like, "What in the hell is with that hair/outfit?!?!"

Angela

Well all I have to say is, :madspit: to all y'all! Maybe it's because my hubby's bald (because of Mother Nature, not the Bic razor), but I don't shudder at the sight of a bald B-man. Would I want him to shave it off again? Mmmmmmmmmm, maybe not. But then again, this would never happen again if he did shave it all off.
u2bonolover said:
what the wind can do:
LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL.jpg

:yikes:
:crazy:
Just something to ponder. ;)

:laugh:

Maybe we can make him a clothing timetable.
Monday: No tops.
Tuesday: No pants.
Wednesday: Only skin tight tops.
Thursday: No hair gel.
Friday: No black.
Saturday: No clothes.
Sunday: Well, we have to let him wear what he wants sometimes.

Who says I wouldn't be a good stylist? :wink:

Meghan said:
:laugh:

Maybe we can make him a clothing timetable.
Monday: No tops.
Tuesday: No pants.
Wednesday: Only skin tight tops.
Thursday: No hair gel.
Friday: No black.
Saturday: No clothes.
Sunday: Well, we have to let him wear what he wants sometimes.

Who says I wouldn't be a good stylist? :wink:
I love the idea! I don't think he'd go for Thursday. I think he may have permanent hair gel implants in his hair (don't tell the Larry lovers I said that!). And Sunday, yeah, I can agree. He can wear what he wants....between 3:00am and 3:05am. The rest of the day - naked as God intended, dangit! And yes, you'd be a wonderful stylist! Go find an application and send it in to the band! :wink: I'd love to hear your timetables for the other boys. (Well, really I wouldn't hear them, I'd read them, but, well, you know.) :p

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Well all I have to say is, :madspit: to all y'all! Maybe it's because my hubby's bald (because of Mother Nature, not the Bic razor), but I don't shudder at the sight of a bald B-man.

Well, like I said, if he lost his hair naturally, ya can't fault the guy for that, he had no say in it, so that wouldn't bother me. But for some reason I've just never been one for guys who purposely shave their hair off their head. I like having a lot of hair on the head to run my fingers through and that.

But hey, to each their own :). If a bald head does something for ya, great :up:.

Originally posted by Lemon Grrrrrl
But then again, this would never happen again if he did shave it all off.

:crazy:
Just something to ponder. ;)

LOL, this is true. Good point.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom