Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
normal_02.jpg

ack!!

I love this one:drool:

I remembered seeing one horrible (recent) pic of Larry ( yes it does exist)...I can't seem to find it. I think the thread title was 'larry mullet jr'. Does anybody remember?:huh:
there were some comments like: Larry,why the horse face?:lol:

I swear to God I have to stop looking at this in the library, I'm trying not to laugh at the horribleness of some of those! That massive Bono one is just not nice! Lmao.

Well, I'm sorry if I offend some ppl here but I think this post is great. It's so nice to see our usually splendidly delicious B looking shite...:lmao: :lmao: I like the fact that he can have 'bad hair days' just like us.. I don't feel so bad when I look in the mirror now...lol

youvedonewhat said:
Well, I'm sorry if I offend some ppl here but I think this post is great. It's so nice to see our usually splendidly delicious B looking shite...:lmao: :lmao: I like the fact that he can have 'bad hair days' just like us.. I don't feel so bad when I look in the mirror now...lol

awww...don't worry, no one should be offended...its all in the name of fun.

chickadee said:
I swear to God I have to stop looking at this in the library, I'm trying not to laugh at the horribleness of some of those! That massive Bono one is just not nice! Lmao.
At the moment I'm at the library too, and I always seem to find the hilarious threads tempting to look at. It's awful, actually.

BonoFox1 said:
Don't get me wrong I LOVE Bono in makeup but this pic is not a very good one..

ab.jpg

That pic bothers me for some reason...I usually like Mcphisto, but :uhoh:

Carmelu2fan said:

That pic bothers me for some reason...I usually like Mcphisto, but :uhoh:

I think he looks like a vampire that just finished sucking all the blood out of your neck... wait a sec, that doesnt sound so bad.

Pics that need to be posted here:

The early group "trailer park trash" pics
The recent one with horse-faced Larry and his long greasy 'do
The one where Edge looks like he got caught in his zipper :yikes:
The one of Adam in a bad wig and smoking a cigarette

BEVERLY56 said:

I think he looks like a vampire that just finished sucking all the blood out of your neck... wait a sec, that doesnt sound so bad.

:giggle: Well when you put it like that I guess the pic is not so bad after all:wink:

Back
Top Bottom