Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten said:
This does not beat the bald pic, but it is bad :scream:

pimp.jpg

"No shirt....No shoes......No problem"...........but Chesney should have written it:

The shirt.....The shoes......BIG problem.........:eeklaugh:

The only time I'll accept Bono bald is if he loses his hair naturally. Otherwise, leave the hair alone.

There's some other really odd pictures in here, too, yeah...some of them are kinda amusing, though. I like the one of the band against the mural that youtwohearts posted on this page.

Angela

one4u2 said:

ladies who don't like this photo = :shocked:

I wasn't really a fan of the whole MacPhisto thing when he was around, but I have since developed quite an affinity for the chap. :drool: Having said that, I simply cannot fathom how any woman with a pulse wouldn't find this pic INCREDIBLY hot on several levels!! :combust:

Matter of fact, I think I can safely say that I'd rather slap my Mama than NOT look at that photo!! :yes: :eeklaugh:

BluRmGrl said:

ladies who don't like this photo = :shocked:

I wasn't really a fan of the whole MacPhisto thing when he was around, but I have since developed quite an affinity for the chap. :drool: Having said that, I simply cannot fathom how any woman with a pulse wouldn't find this pic INCREDIBLY hot on several levels!! :combust:

Matter of fact, I think I can safely say that I'd rather slap my Mama than NOT look at that photo!! :yes: :eeklaugh:

I love that picture, too--and I'm :lol: at your "rather slap my Mama" line!

MsPurrl said:

I love that picture, too--and I'm :lol: at your "rather slap my Mama" line!

:lol: And if you knew my mother, you'd realize what a strong statement that is!! :ohmy: She's what you might refer to as a, um... (bitch) "difficult" woman. :shh: I mean, I love her dearly, but I do my best to avoid ANY unpleasantness with her. And slapping her would MOST definately classify as unpleasant!!! :lmao:

Youtwohearts, you have outdone yourself! Those are bad! :no: All of them!

one4u2 said:

I hate this pic too. I know it's very popular here, but I never understood why. I doesn't look like him, and it creeps me out somehow. Plus the hair looks stupid. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't swoon over this.

^ I have a love/hate thing going on with that pic. Love it because it IS different, hate it because it's SO different, it hardly looks like B! :der: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom