Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono_live.jpg

:|

In the trailer park picture, I swear Larry is trying his best to pull of his George Michael "Faith" impression. Except to the best of my recollection, George didn't wear the flip-flops in his video. Yep, flip-flops on U2, that just doesn't make any sense. So out of character!

Golightly Grrl said:

Yes, and all of them accuse me of being the biggest slut who has slept with dozens of guys and they are 1000% they ain't my baby daddy!

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: (in unison): "She a ho, Maury! Her name should be Holightly Grrl!!!"

Maury: "When it comes to 10-month old Destinee Blaze, Larry you are not the father. Adam you are not the father. Bono you are not the father. Edge you are not the father."

Trailer Trash U2 all jump around and holler as Golightly Grrl now known as Holightly Grrl does the run of shame off the set.

:lmao: you guys are cracking me up.

Destinee Blaze :lol:

Golightly Grrl said:
Yes, and all of them accuse me of being the biggest slut who has slept with dozens of guys and they are 1000% they ain't my baby daddy!

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: (in unison): "She a ho, Maury! Her name should be Holightly Grrl!!!"

Maury: "When it comes to 10-month old Destinee Blaze, Larry you are not the father. Adam you are not the father. Bono you are not the father. Edge you are not the father."

Trailer Trash U2 all jump around and holler as Golightly Grrl now known as Holightly Grrl does the run of shame off the set.

:lol:!

So...if none of them are the daddy, who is?

Also, I love young Bono, too. And normally the mullet thing works on him in those kinds of pictures. But the hair in that picture is kinda...ehhh.

Geez, what is it with the boards I go to lately? People are finding pictures of celebrities I generally find attractive from their younger years, and they look, um...different...and not necessarily in a good way. Yeah.

God, that sounded shallow...:reject:.

Angela

jmccuanu2 said:
Is it just me, or does the picture where Bono is looking right at the camera and is completely bald remind anyone of that old guy who is always dancing in those Six Flags commercials? First time I saw the photo posted here that is exactly what I thought. "Holy crap, Bono's pushing Six Flags!!"

I THOUGHT THE SAME EXACT THING!:lol: But the Six Flags guy is a better dancer -- at least vertically!

What more proof do we need that beauty is only skin deep, that Our Bon could possibly look like a chubby praying mantis!

2 pictures from SIAM.net in which Larry just freaks me out.

33158994_180f356235.jpg

Larry's head looks so tiny next to his big chest. It reminds me of that scene in MIB when one of the aliens grows out his head after it's blown off!

33158993_19bc391af2.jpg

It's mostly Larry but they all freak me out in this one except for The Edge - I love Edge.

I like the black/white pic above^...They look really hot to me Bono shirt:drool: Larry and Adams eyes are :combust:

Golightly Grrl said:

:lmao:

Anyone want to do a voting poll of the worst 30? I will set it up if everyone gives consent for their links to be used as examples in the new thread, I don't have time to save and upload them all (and considering most of them, who'd want to? ;) )

Back
Top Bottom