Worry!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey girlz bono_gal bit worried ova here! My next U2 fix is supposed 2 b the 29th June, the ticket place said they'd b here by the 2nd of April and they havent turned up! So just after a little bit of reassurance!! Also, has anybody ever dealt with "TicketZone"?

We Hurt Each Other Then We Do It Again

I wouldn't worry too much. Wasn't there a bank holiday last week and which would mean no postal delivery?

I've used them once and had no problem with ticket delivery. Unfortunately I don't remember how long it took them as I had them sent to my sis-in-law's place in Leyton (I live in Seattle) and they were there when I arrived.

I would give them another week and then try contacting them.

http://www.ticketzone.co.uk/aboutbooking.cfm

Last edited:
I ordered from Preferredticket.com and the price was $10 over the original price BUT $40 each ticket overpriced for some other "costs", BUT the tickets arrived within TWO days of the payment on my credit card.

I am going to the Seattle show, April 25th. Hopefully you will see my sign, "U2: You're The Reason Why The RockNRoll Is In Me" and come up to me and say you're from PLEBA.
It will be awesome and we can have a drink together.
If I don't meet Bono, but I do get to meet some awesome PLEBAN's during the show, that will be worthwhile.
Please talk to me if you notice my sign. I promise I don't bite.

Hard.

I am going to the Seattle show, April 25th. Hopefully you will see my sign, "U2: You're The Reason Why The RockNRoll Is In Me" and come up to me and say you're from PLEBA.
It will be awesome and we can have a drink together.
If I don't meet Bono, but I do get to meet some awesome PLEBAN's during the show, that will be worthwhile.
Please talk to me if you notice my sign. I promise I don't bite.

Hard. [/B][/QUOTE]

I will be at both shows in Seattle and I was thinking of holding up a sign that says... "I have been "With You" for 20 years!!"
What do you think? Mostly for when I am outside waiting to meet Bono :)

xtal said:
I ordered from Preferredticket.com and the price was $10 over the original price BUT $40 each ticket overpriced for some other "costs", BUT the tickets arrived within TWO days of the payment on my credit card.

Ohh, so that site's reliable? I've been eyeing these other ticket sites like a hawk, waiting for semi-affordable 12/19 Portland lower level seats to show up... LOL! Hopefully they'll cave in a few days before the show and lower some of their prices. ;)

The UK concert tickets arent being issued until mid April from TM and 4/6 weeks from the other ticket agencys.

Its very different to the set in the States.

See you all in Cardiff!!

I just wondered how you know that we wait til mid-April before we get tix from TM, Bono's Tart? Did you call them?

That's reassuring actually as i was starting to wonder when mine would turn up! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom