WOOHOO!!! I am gonna see Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

True that. :yes:

But there is always the stalking before and after the event at the hotel!:wink: :shifty: :shh: :flirt:

Really love the way you think! :yes: I live only about little over an hour from DC but not sure I will be able to make it. Would jump at the chance to go though if given the opportunity. Have a great time! :wave:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

True that. :yes:

But there is always the stalking before and after the event at the hotel!:wink: :shifty: :shh: :flirt:

I don't feel comfortable Bono-stalking at non-U2 events, but I'm sure if you get pics I will :drool:

Carek1230 said:
We will be expecting photos and full reports then from all those who attend! :wink:

You betchya! I most certainly will. I am hoping I will get a chance to meet him before or after. I have a gift to give him that I didn't get a chance to give him this tour. And I would just :love: a pic with him. :drool: That would make me a very happy girl! *keeps fingers crossed...and prays a little*:wink:

Good for you guys who are going!! :applaud: have a great time and remember to post after the event!! Also keep in mind... this is PLEBA, so pics are always welcome :drool: :drool: :wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I wish....but at least U2 tickets are cheaper and you can get closer :D

Have fun!!

LOL :nod:
yay for hotel stalking though :D:D:D:D

I'd love to go though...wonder if it will be like that Times Talk thing in NY that B did a year or 2 ago...hmmm...

I'm SO excited :hyper:

My roommate lives in northern virginia so I'll be staying with her folks that night.

I wonder if the tickets are like GA, if you get there early you can get the front seats...?

Back
Top Bottom