WOOHOO!!! I am gonna see Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skjuls said:

awesome, did you get a good location? I'm hoping amy and I will get a good location for the talk!!

what section are we in julie?...your IM was kinda cryptic.. My friend Denise got hers and it in section 12...

2 more weeks ladies!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!
2.gif

Being that this evet is scheduled for February; will you all please join me in praying that it doesn’t snow that week? (I’m only half joking about this)

Last edited:
pattip2000 said:
Being that this evet is scheduled for February; will you all please join me in praying that it doesn’t snow that week? (I’m only half joking about this)

oh man did you have to go and mention that....nooooooooooooooooooooo snoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif

U2Fanatic4ever said:

oh man did you have to go and mention that....nooooooooooooooooooooo snoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif

Thats what I'm saying

xroxyichickx said:
Oh sweet!! Congrats! im crossing my fingers I get them on Monday... did they come with more information on the event?

Thanks! The only other info it came with was basic info, like directions to the hotel, closest metro station, parking and the fact that there are no assigned seats, just sections. As someone else (I think) previously posted, doors open at 7 and they ask that you arrive no earlier than 6:30. By the diagram of the ballroom, it looks as if each section holds about 80-100 folks. Give or take of course.

I hope you get yours on Monday! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Aww thank you so much for the info!
and for crossing your fingers as well!

I heard there will be around 3,000 people attending,
I'm not sure!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

what section are we in julie?...your IM was kinda cryptic.. My friend Denise got hers and it in section 12...

2 more weeks ladies!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!
2.gif

We are in Section 12 as well. It makes sense since you told her about tickets right when I bought mine, right??

Glad, that we have tickets!!!

Some moron actually posted in the zoo about if he/she should bring in taping equipment... What is wrong with these people for gawd's sake.. THIS ISN'T A U2 SHOW!!! :eyebrow: :( He/she is obviously not there to hear what B has to say on some very important and urgent issues regarding our world today... Jeez...this just really bothers me...!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom