WOOHOO!!! I am gonna see Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skjuls said:

Hi, I can meet up beforehand and stay a bit afterwards but I have to go pick up my son in Arlington.

Hey woman! We need to discuss meet up plans too... I definitely can meet up before. And maybe hang out around DC if you know what I mean :shifty:....:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hey woman! We need to discuss meet up plans too... I definitely can meet up before. And maybe hang out around DC if you know what I mean :shifty:....:wink:

Yes, we should!!!!!

I will leave work early but won't take the whole day off because of leaving for Monterrey the following Friday!!

I guess I should take my car but that means me leaving before Rush Hour!!!

skjuls said:

Yes, we should!!!!!

I will leave work early but won't take the whole day off because of leaving for Monterrey the following Friday!!

I guess I should take my car but that means me leaving before Rush Hour!!!

Okie dokie! We will discuss soon then... I will be driving in so maybe we can work something out..

anjarw said:
uuh i'm just gonna celebrate with you : D

bono is coming to germany on january 24th to get a price, and i'm probably going to go and see him : D

http://www.deutscher-medienpreis.de

can't wait :hyper :

:hyper:

:hmm: germanys only about a 2hour flight from me, so its Munich eh? me and my friend were talking about going to Berlin :shifty: maybe i could change her mind and we could go to Munich instead :wink::lol:

jealous of everyone going to the speech, id love to hear him speak but he doesnt do those talks in europe

:wink:

have fun :hyper::drool:

Last edited:
not exactly munich..it's in Baden-Baden, close to the french border :)

and it looks like i'm not going..it's about a 5 hour drive from where I live :( but they'll air the show 2 days afterwards on a german channel, so I'll make sure to tape that :)

anjarw said:
not exactly munich..it's in Baden-Baden, close to the french border :)

and it looks like i'm not going..it's about a 5 hour drive from where I live :( but they'll air the show 2 days afterwards on a german channel, so I'll make sure to tape that :)

guuuuuh wich channel?????? *prays she has it*
now all I need is a videotape... :rolleyes:

xroxyichickx said:
2 weeks left and still no tickets! :/

Looks like they are not getting the tix mailed out till this friday according to kimla.. She talked to them today. Sounds like they are overwhelmed with all these orders. Seems to be quite a surge in sales here recently. Imagine that! :wink:They also seem to be shortstaffed there.. :mad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Looks like they are not getting the tix mailed out till this friday according to kimla.. She talked to them today. Sounds like they are overwhelmed with all these orders. Seems to be quite a surge in sales here recently. Imagine that! :wink:They also seem to be shortstaffed there.. :mad:

Thanks for the update!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Well maybe they should have mailed them out when they got my order instead of charging the credit card then having me wait a month and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine in November as soon as I saw that they had single tickets for this event!

I should be like I'll got pick them up them if that'll be easier of you.

:mad:

skjuls said:

Well maybe they should have mailed them out when they got my order instead of charging the credit card then having me wait a month and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine in November as soon as I saw that they had single tickets for this event!

I should be like I'll got pick them up them if that'll be easier of you.

:mad:

just a tad perturbed are ya...!:huh: I didn't like to hear that either..It makes no sense why they could not just mail out the tickets once the cc was charged. Then the moron wouldn't be bombarded with sending out hundreds of tickets all at once like he is now....:mad: :madspit:

As I always say.... OY VEY MAMA!!!

Back
Top Bottom