WOO-HOO I AM GOING TO IRELAND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
yep, i just booked a flight with my friend to go to Ireland in May!!!!! I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow!! That is great! You will have an awesome time. I can't wait to see your picture's!!

Say hi to the boys for me when you run into them
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

MVD!!!!

ALL I CAN DO IS SCREAM FOR YOU!!!!!

THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

WOOHOO!

You better take pics and tell us all about it!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Oh, I will take plenty of pictures to share with my PLEBA sistahs. Why does May have to be so far away?
wink.gif

If i could I would stuff you all in my suitcases. I honestly can't believe I just booked this flight. Besides going to Mexico and the Bahamas, I have never been outside of the US. This is so feckin cool. I am also going to spend a few days in London!!!

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*wah*

I swear, sometimes when my boyfriend makes me angry (Like reeealy angry) I feel like calling off all our plans for the future(wedding, house) and taking our money and going off to Ireland!!!! Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

That's so cool MVD....I'm envious of you and Mrs. Clayton having a trip to Ireland in your near future !!!

------------------
She's ellipical
Also political
All so spiritual
Not superficial......

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 03-03-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Wow! How exciting! Everyone has such big announcements today! You are going to have the time of your life!
smile.gif

the past two weeks have provided me with the most unexpected and wonderful news. This trip is a reward to myself for all the crap that i have been through the past 2 years. I am very excited and thought this would be a wonderful place to share my news.

Awesome, MVD....treating yourself to a trip like this is great. I know I looked at my trips last fall as treats to myself after not being able to afford stuff like that for such a long time.

I am so jealous, but have a wonderful time! May will be here before you know it!
smile.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

Congrats, MVD!! Squeeze some fruit in the mangroves of Ireland for me.
wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

HOORAY! That is awesome, yeeeahh! I might be studying abroad there in a year or so! Take tons of pics and such!!! Congrats!

You picked the right month. Until then it's frosty, windy, cold and ugly!
wink.gif

You're gonna get the rain tho, that's fer sure! LOL

Don't forget the pub in Dalkey, it's called Queens
biggrin.gif

Have soooooooo much fun!!!!

MVD.....TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise, I won't be much trouble, I'll fit into your carry-on. I'll be sooooooo quiet that you could even forget me and leave me there.....

biggrin.gif

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

AIM: daisyone75

Bonobono is a gentle boy

me and UV2001 will be there to we should meet up
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Back
Top Bottom