WOO-HOO I AM GOING TO IRELAND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should be there in May too. Ooooh 3 months away. How will I cope? Don't really know. It's only a couple of weeks since I was there. Have a good time
smile.gif

I suppose that's where I am lucky. Where as you lucky people in America have U2 on TV more than over here Dublin for me is sometimes as low as ?25 return or I can go by boat. This is good cos I love Ireland
smile.gif

aghhhhh yell all have a brilliant time. dublin in the biggest laugh and the coolest place to go visit.

Will be in Ireland in August, too. I guess, I won't have so much fun there, as you do. I'm going with a beloved friend, but her only shortcoming is a lack of sympathy for my U2-passion. I need to go to certain places under a pretext. I don't wanna lie!

------------------
You know, just because I have to hang on Bono's coattail through every gin mill, juke joint, pool hall, and pub in Dublin doesn't mean I have to drag you along with me. Let's skip ahead twenty-four hours, to Thursday of the week of the Dublin concerts. You haven't missed anything. Bono's still coming up with excuses not to go home, he's still in the same clothes he's had on since he got offstage in Cork on Tuesday. Bill Flanagan 'U2: At The End Of The World'

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
awesome. have fun. we want details when you return. how long will you be there for?
smile.gif

Leaving next weekend... be there through St. Patrick's Day. St. Pats in Ireland.
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

hope u have a good time. irelands a fairly cool place once u get over the rain, rain and well more rain

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

I am waiting to hear if u2 will play a gig in Belfast. If so, I will try to get a ticket and come to Ireland at that time! If not, I may go to England and take the boat over to Ireland for a few days. Either way, I hope to be there this summer for about a week!

Back
Top Bottom