Woo-Hoo! Cable modem, BABY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm so excited! We just got a cable modem for our computer and it's so much faster now. I've been enjoying all the videos on U2.com. SO much easier to play them now!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by wertsie:
I'm so excited! We just got a cable modem for our computer and it's so much faster now. I've been enjoying all the videos on U2.com. SO much easier to play them now!

yes! 'tis fun, isn't it?? i just got cable modem a few weeks ago, and the first thing i did was go to u2.com! lol hehe have fun!

------------------
Night and day
You are the one
Only you beneath the moon
And under the sun
Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, baby, where you are
I think of you..
Night and day

heeheehee...I had already seen the "making of" ALWIY video, but it looked SO much better on the broadband version. I could see that Larry and Edge were in a cage. Priceless!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

yep, I feel the need for speed meself...DSL is where it's at (cable too!). I could never go back to dial up again!

I have to giggle - my dad, who's VERY much a computer novice - just got cable access, and he's flipping out over how fast everything is. He's downloading music, burning CDs, surfin like a big dawg, and before all he ever did was send email (cos it was sooooo slllooooowww).

OH, I'm so jealous.
frown.gif
If I had a cable modem all these new pic threads wouldn't just be sitting there teasing me.
tongue.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*cries* i wish my dsl line at home would work like a freakin dsl line instead of a dial up.
mad.gif
oh well, at least I get to enjoy the T1 line here at my office.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom