Woo Hoo Bono Contest Please Take A Look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2sangel said:
Bonosloveslave how is this not legal?We had a lawyer check it out prior to running the contest so please explain!Thanks!

Beth is correct. In the US, each state has its own laws regarding give-a-ways, contests and lotteries. The contest may be considered an illegal lottery (you must pay for a chance to win) in some places.

SpanishEyes21 said:
I keep on getting the message Can't find Web Site

U2sangel made a mistake in the URL in her first post but not her second. Try the second post link and it should take you to the site.

We will come up with an alternative than making a donation with a postcard write in entry that is legal!We have consulted with our legal adviser again and that is legal!!!!!!!The contest page will be updated!Please check it out and take a chance on entering!Thanks!

u2sangel said:
We will come up with an alternative than making a donation with a postcard write in entry that is legal!We have consulted with our legal adviser again and that is legal!!!!!!!The contest page will be updated!Please check it out and take a chance on entering!Thanks!

I can't get to the page either. I've tried both links. :(

Guys it appears we are having technical difficulties with the site recently. Please know we're working on it, and maybe try back later, ok? Sorry for the inconvenience!! :(

I'll post back up here as soon as the site is back up!

Bono might want to help us but I'll bet they are getting ready for the Oscars. I think they are going, Bono's back problems be damned. They're nominated for an Oscar! I'm nervous!:hyper: We're going to try to work this issue out. I'm telling you the Web is your friend when it's working, but when it's not............:censored:

This contest is fully legal the phot was donated by akind and generous sole it has a certificat of authenticity and anyone whose seen the photo(provided you can get to the site)can see its Bono,we have also added the stipulation of written entries its all watertight kids!!!!!!!Our legal represenative has given the all clear for it!!!!!!

Yeah you're right ,
I could get the web a couple of minutes a go :tongue: I picture is kinda cool .I hope they will all be there at the oscars (I hope madonna doesn't win)and Bono will be a lot better.

oktobergirl said:
Hmmm

I can access the website, but I don't see the picture up. Is it supposed to be?

You mean the picture of the poster? I'm getting it--but I'm one of the people who haven't had any trouble with the site, strangely enough. At least you're getting the site, so the server problem has been fixed. Maybe there is still a screwy file in there. :confused: :confused:

Just a not to let you guys all know the site is up again! Our website people have been working their butts off on it all weekend! Click on the link provided above and check it out...

This is the first time I've seen the scan of that photo of Bono --What a great shot!

bono-frame.jpg

Here it is!! Is that not the most wonderful thing in the world?? ::dies::

Pop Bono: :drool: :drool: :combust:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom