...with Jesus round her neck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
SNL199.jpg

Hello Lover.

Humanah humanah humanah

Damn. Very nice.

kakvox said:

Which one? Metal or Wooden. I really likey the wooden one :drool:

The wooden one. I made it bigger and printed it and compared.. :lol: It's the same, which is quite odd because mine cost something like 4.50 euros...:wink: Maybe mine is a cheap copy of something. Or bono tries to save some money?:D okay shut me up, thank you.

*sofia* said:

The wooden one. I made it bigger and printed it and compared.. :lol: It's the same, which is quite odd because mine cost something like 4.50 euros...:wink: Maybe mine is a cheap copy of something. Or bono tries to save some money?:D okay shut me up, thank you.

We know about the one from the Pope, of course, but my guess would be that all of Bono's rosaries are gifts from clergy that he has come across in his travels, particularly in Africa. They don't hand out silver and gold, so sofia, you may have the exact same rosary. You should see what Mother Teresa's sisters give you -- plastic and string. Because it is true, it ain't jewelry, so it doesn't matter.

However, I don't mind it around Bon's neck one bit, because it also isn't a weapon, which would have been news to the nuns and priests I grew up with. I'd start a thread of rosary scars, because I'm sure Gavin, Geldof and possibly Larry have a few, but I can't lift my leg high enough to reach the scanner!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom