Wish me luck tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I'm meeting with Sen. Allen's staff tomorrow about debt relief, in particular Iraq's legislation. :) Think of me tomorrow at 10, and if you wanna post some Bono Saving the World pics, well, who am I to argue? :D

SD

Wow, that's awesome Sherry! :applaud: I'm so proud :wink: I KNOW you can do it! :up: :yes:

Best of luck! Sorry I couldn't go, but I didn't have anything to wear anyway. He seems pretty nice. I liked him when he was our gov. too. You'll do well! :wave:

Last edited:
Oh, and if you need any energy boost, go check out the Bono rosary thread :drool:

bonorosarypic.jpg

bonotongue.jpg

Update: it went quite well, really. The staffer I spoke with admitted he hadn't really ever had a real conversation on the issue of debt relief (!!!wtf? Allen's on the Foreign Relations Committee!:madspit: ) so it's def. good that the proverbial ball is rolling. He said he thought Allen would be "sympathetic" about the Iraqi Freedom from Debt bill, and I promised to keep him advised about it so they give it their full support. :D

thanks for the prayers and well wishes ladies!

sd

verte76 said:
How many people look sexy at economic conferences???:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hm....well....I've seen Tutu speak, so I'm guessing it's not him....uh.... BONO!!! :D lol

Great work, Sherry, you are awsome! PLEBA is proud.

Back
Top Bottom