Wish me luck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Next Tuesday I'm going to be interviewed by a person at Christopher Newport because I'm a finalist for the Presidential Leadership Program. I REALLY want to get into the program so it's crucial that I do well. Wish me luck!

Basically it would be an automatic minor in leadership, it's a $1000 scholarship for each year, I get to live in a suite instead of a dorm, get to meet with top leaders, work closely with the president of the school, and study abroad where ever I choose. In other words it's a really good program that I REALLY want to get into.

You're going to do great, sweetie - there's no doubt in my mind. You'd be an asset to any campus program and I can't imagine they'd let you get away!! :hug: :up:

well i just got back from the interview. it went REALLY well!!! the guy was really impressed by my political interest and activism. he asked me a couple of questions about leadership and i answered those and he seemed impressed then too. i don't want to be TOO confident, but i feel very good about how it went. unfortunately with the holidays i probably won't be hearing whether or not i got into the program until january. but that's ok because i'm pretty sure i'm in! :up::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom