Wisdom teeth out...need pics to recover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenn121

The Fly
I'm having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning and will be in bad shape sooooo...

any especially up-lifting pics you girls can share would help!

ick, i have to get my wisdom teeth out sometime. i've been putting it off. here's some lovely U2 for you...

open wide and don't worry...
332%3A839923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3B39ot1lsi

edge doesn't want you and bono to feel blue...
332%3A839923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323276%3C4%3A682ot1lsi

if the pain gets to you, try drinking wine and taking a warm bath. you won't even be able to spell P-A-I-N...
332%3A839923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3A9%3Aot1lsi

spend some quality healing time at PLEBA and you'll be up and walking in no time...
332%3A839923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B847%3Bot1lsi

good luck and get well soon.

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Oh no-hope it goes well.

This one seems appropriate
wink.gif

bono.1.jpg

I think this should make any gal feel better-just look at that shirt..

mullins.jpg

edge1.jpg

bono.close.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I love your sig GinaMarie! I used the "you can just call him "The"" quote as an away message and got so many comments from friends. Okay, I know that doesn't belong here, but I just had to say it!

hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

The crazy thing is, is that a while ago, my wisdom teeth were hurting like crazy. So I was like "crap, I'd better get them taken out." But then the pain stopped, so I...never went to the dentist. Yeah, I know, I should go. But it's the dentist man! The DENTIST! Here's a pic w/ tooths!
biggrin.gif

band6.jpg

Good luck!

Thank you for all the pictures! I'm leaving for the dentist right now and figured I would check in at PLEBA before heading off to impending doom....

Good luck!!

My friend had hers taken out recently and she had major problems...but all is better.

so GOOD LUCK!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

Good luck!

I've had mine taken out, and it was nothing but a positive experience. Don't be scared.
smile.gif

I hope all goes well! At least you'll get some good painkillers afterward!
wink.gif

------------------
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly

You are all so sweet...painkillers are making me sick, so I'm aching away and am swollen beyond belief but your pictures and well-wishes are cheering me up!

Who knew there were so many "Open Wide" Bono pictures out there!

Back
Top Bottom