WireImage people(those that have access to make photos bigger) NEEDED!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some of these

ele_plane.jpg

peace_airport.jpg

It would be really nice to see some of the others ones! :drool:

Sorry, I'll have to attach the pics coz I can't get into Snapfish right now. :tsk:

Attachments

• ele_plane_band.jpg
    ele_plane_band.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 86
hey thanks guys for posting those!! :drool: there are still a few more that I would love to see and I know someone here has access to wireimage but I forget who?? :scratch:

I have a copy of the 2nd photo that Flaming June posted. I fell in love with it when I came across it. I love the irony of it...You've got Elevation Air behind them as they walk and chat together like the buddies that they are...It's like, they have their own private jet, they're wearing designer clothes...and yet they're still just a bunch of guys from Lypton Village. I love that none of that stuff seems to change that. They hold on so tight to who they are and where they came from, and to each other.

Anyway, so I emailed the photographer Peter Bergen and he sent me two photos, and that was one of them. I have them framed on my wall above my bed. They remind me every day of why I love U2. I love them. :)

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
hey thanks guys for posting those!! :drool: there are still a few more that I would love to see and I know someone here has access to wireimage but I forget who?? :scratch:

Its me Kelly :wave:

That's the good news...the bad news is you can only download wireimage pics for 30 days after they're posted there. Those are too old to enlarge. Sorry :(

adamswildhoney said:

It's Char and since she's a busy woman, I've been intrusted with the username and password :evil: Unfortunately, her subscription only applies within the year - those pictures are too old to access. :(

*edited b/c I'm an idiot and didn't read Char's post above before I replied :der:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom