Will Bono be in Chicago?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jenklr

Babyface
I had a friend of mine who is works for Nordstrom Corporate (and has connections with the stores) try and get me on the invite list for the Edun event with Ali on Spetember 16th at the Michigan Ave. store. He said it was very restricted and even he could not add an invite or attend himself. Does Ali usually command this kind of exclusivity? Does anyone think/know that Bono might be in the windy city with her??

Some guy, I think he's the manger or owner said that ONLY Ali and her designer were suppose to be there, not Bono...But will Bono probaly show up for the heck of it? I think so..

Only Ali and Rogan are confirmed. Bono could be there, but I wouldn't plan on it or be disappointed if he's not.

It doesn't seem like their events have been THIS exclusive in the past. Maybe they're trying to combat what's already starting to happen - people thinking Bono will be there and there being hundreds of extra people trying to get in - in order to focus on their mission and the purpose of the event.

Back
Top Bottom