WildHoney's sig & Bono's key to ever-lasting youth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
While I have no problem with the Vertigo hair, I would be very happy with the BD or ES era look now! I also hope he has that look for the next album and tour. That's one look (the short but not shaved hair) that he's never had an 'era' for. Hear that, Bono? You can have a new and original look for the next 'era' that you haven't used before!;) AND NO SHADES!

You are really talented in contradicting yourself aren't you? :hmm: first you say you are happy with the hairstyle of the BD or ES era and then you say it's one look he's never had an era for...
yes he hasn't been on tour with the short hair, but isn't the period inbetween tours an era aswell?
In my opinion it is..

that said, I liked the ES hair a lot, it's my 2nd fave length on Bono...

mysterious_jen said:
i dont care how his hair looks , no hair, long hair, armpit head, beard, glasses or not the guy is a demi god. end of argument. can i get an amen ????

if not i will get back in my bono lined box and happily be quiet. :reject:

amen :D

and where did you get that Bono lined box? :ohmy:

mysterious_jen said:
i dont care how his hair looks , no hair, long hair, armpit head, beard, glasses or not the guy is a demi god. end of argument. can i get an amen ????

Amen!! :rockon:

thankyou said:
Bono, just to p*** everybody off, bring back the mullet.

:wink:

Yeah, and with blond highlights!! :rockon:

Bono_mtv_1983.png

Bono_mtv_1983_2.png

Bono_mtv_1983_3.png

Bono_mtv_1983_4.png

mysterious_jen said:

AMEN, sista!!! :bow:

butter7 said:

Correct me if I got the scientific fact wrong, human can not SEE ultra violet. But it is correct that camera flashes do have high level UV, and consider he has blue eyes, they could be more sensitive than darker eyes.
No you're right, the human eye can't SEE ultra violet, but just because we can't see it doesn't mean our eyes aren't exposed to it...

thankyou said:

:lmao: That would be awesome.

mysterious_jen said:

Amen!

It's all up to him anyway, it's his looks, not ours. :wink:

Galeongirl said:

but isn't the period inbetween tours an era aswell?
In my opinion it is..

No, it's not. An 'era' means a new album and a tour supporting that album. Downtime is not an era. That's why eras are usually named after tours, such as "ZOO TV era" or "Popmart Era". Nobody says 'that era between the albums.' But I'm certainly not going to fight about it with you.

Originally posted by thankyou

I wouldn't be at all pissed if the mullet returned :drool: That was the Bono I fell in love with.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

No, it's not. An 'era' means a new album and a tour supporting that album. Downtime is not an era. That's why eras are usually named after tours, such as "ZOO TV era" or "Popmart Era". Nobody says 'that era between the albums.' But I'm certainly not going to fight about it with you.

I wouldn't be at all pissed if the mullet returned :drool: That was the Bono I fell in love with. [/B]

Not a good look for a 47-year-old man . . . I'm just sayin' . . . .

Does anyone think this would be a good look for him now? (thanks again Greety for the pic! Thought I'd lost it but found it in my mail attachments, from you!) :wave:

bonobelgium.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

amen!

blonde highlights :love: :drool:

U2Kitten said:

I agree :up: He doesn't even have to have the long hair, just scalp covering, comb-able HAIR instead of stubble that looks like five day old armpit growth.

Sorry to say, but it's a really impressive grow-speed for armpit...:ohmy:

Take me weeks for get the length of his beard.

U2Kitten said:
Does anyone think this would be a good look for him now? (thanks again Greety for the pic! Thought I'd lost it but found it in my mail attachments, from you!) :wave:

bonobelgium.jpg

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom