wihch u2 do u like best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 cutiepie

The Fly
i dont know if this is the right place to ask but

which u2 do you like best and why!
is it-
u2 '80s'
u2 '90s'
u2 '00s'

which decade of u2 do like best (eg there music,or the boys them self what eva u want)

Don't post this topic in the EYKIW forum, some people there will have a field day with it. :lol:

Seriously, I like all of them. There are things I like more or less about every era. I'm not so fond of 90s U2, not because of the music, more because of the shows and image. But over all, I find all of them interesting.

Seriously I :heart: all of their eras, they are all different and have meaning for different parts of my life from the beginnings to their maturity of today. It's very difficult for me to choose a favorite album, song, era, etc. when it comes to U2.

:lol:

u2-1.jpg

I like all of them for different reasons. It is like they are different bands at times, but that is good. Like one of the remasters booklets says, they are like Bowie in that they do change and don't want to do the same thing over and over.

U2 – 90s

Zoo Station time – they sounded heavy and juicy.
PoPmart – I still love the album, its almost like Madonna’s Erotica album – kinda rare and unique – nothing they have done before and will ever do. I also loved Bono’s shaved head.
Again they went down a diff direction.

The group done a full V, in the 90s. :up:

I love all the eras too but I think I like baby U2 the best.
I'm the same age as U2 and seeing all the old pic posts reminds me of the good ole days of the early 80s when I was so young as well!
And, it was the only time I ever got to see them in concert! :sad:
I like JT too- Bono looked so hot and I loved the music on JT and R&H

Back
Top Bottom