Widescreen U2 Wallpapers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Hey guys, I just got my brand new 13.3 inch Macbook in the mail the other day (my first Mac :hyper: So excited and in love with it) but the native screen resolution is 1280x800. Does anyone have any spiffy U2 desktop wallpapers in this resolution that I could, um, steal from you? Anything awesome, beautiful, badass, cool, or rockin is acceptable. Thank You.

here are a few ;]
(click on thumbnails)
Live Aid

ATYCLB era

Bono and Edge in Copenhagen

HTDAAB era:

Last edited:
u2ipodshadows.jpg

currently the wallpaper on my 15.4inch screen laptop, looks amazing!!

Oh, :drool: wow. Those are amazing. I'm using the one with the boys in the car right now, but the Ipod one above is also really great. I'll definitely be using it. Thanks a lot!

hahah =)
i know this is probably a tiny detail, but i think i finally figured out why i like the boys in the car one so much
i think it's cuz the shade of bono's shirt is very similar to the color of the seats in the car and it sets a mood...and the way they're all looking in different directions yet they all look so content<3

I'm on 1280 x 800 too, Mac. Here's some wallpapers I did a long time ago:

(I took that last picture in Toronto!)

Gibby, you are too good to me. I looooove that "Sometimes" one of Bono. It may have to replace the car pic for the time being. Love you.:sexywink:

Yay, thanks for the wide wallpapers!

My resolution's one of those wide ones, and usually everything looks squished on the top/bottom.

Loving the selection, hopefully more people'd see this and post theirs, adding to the collection. Us widescreen people need recognition as well! :wink:

I'm going to move this to PLEBA ...where you may get many more responses. :)

some more:
(click on thumbnail)

if you want writing (or a different color) on the following, just let me know and i can do it for you ;]
hhhahah he's so cute.

Back
Top Bottom