why not also Adam and Larry *loveth*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sue DeNym said:

May I please borrow this one for the captions thread? (Do you have a slightly smaller version?)

Yeah, sure! :)

684c7a63.jpg

I also got this version, i hope it's ok for you?

i_love_adam said:

Um, that's Bono... Good idea anyway! Time for an Adam-Bono lovey thread! Bono has been givin' Adam lots of love on this tour!

I've been told by other people that it was Larry, when I said that it was Bono :sigh:

I thought the legs were too thick to be Larry, who has tiny little drumstick legs, but I figured I wasn't there, so someone else knew better than me. :shrug:

Heh. Larry is a tiny little drumstic, period. That's much too short to be Larry, who is I think taller than Bono. That's Bono's bum we're seeing there, my friend.

Devlin said:
Heh. Larry is a tiny little drumstic, period. That's much too short to be Larry, who is I think taller than Bono. That's Bono's bum we're seeing there, my friend.

Larry and Bono are actually about the same height. Larry may be as much as an inch taller, no more.

esw2gj.jpg

jealous of whom...larry or the drink :wink:
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more about the drink.......but maybe he is jealous of Larry.........I don't know why he should be, I think they are both very good looking but I have to say that I am more of a Larry girl....:wink:

Crimson_Nails said:

jealous of whom...larry or the drink :wink:

I was thinking more about the drink.......but maybe he is jealous of Larry.........I don't know why he should be, I think they are both very good looking but I have to say that I am more of a Larry girl....:wink:
[/QUOTE]

:laugh: you totally missed the point

QUOTE]

:laugh: you totally missed the point [/B][/QUOTE]

:reject: :reject: :reject:
:eek:

Oops! But I have an excuse....I had practically no sleep last night and so obvioulsy I'm not feeling too good...sorry to moan but I get the point now!

Crimson_Nails said:
:laugh: you totally missed the point

:reject: :reject: :reject:
:eek:

Oops! But I have an excuse....I had practically no sleep last night and so obvioulsy I'm not feeling too good...sorry to moan but I get the point now! [/B]

hahah it's okay you have a good excuse :D

Back
Top Bottom