why no more hats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi there gang im just woundering how come Bono doesnt wear hats any more!!! Its not fair grrr, it would be nice now and again to see him in top hats again like in the 80's!

Does anyone know the reason for this

What??!! :eyebrow: :huh: He wears that straw cowboy hat so much people get annoyed.

Kate1 said:
Hi there gang im just woundering how come Bono doesnt wear hats any more!!! Its not fair grrr, it would be nice now and again to see him in top hats again like in the 80's!

Does anyone know the reason for this

:scratch:

I actually own a Viking helmet. I'd forgotten all about it!

A since when did Bono wear "top hats" in the 80s (or ever)?

God I love him in the straw cowboy hat. I could keep watching the HTDAAB dvd forever b/c of that.

TheBrazilianFly said:

This begs the question.... why? :lol:

Well, it's kind of embarrrassing. I used to have a real thing about vikings.:reject: I actually paid a fortune to have it made. It's got horns and fur and everything. I guess even more embarrassing is the fact I forgot I had it. How pathetic is that?

biff said:

Well, it's kind of embarrrassing. I used to have a real thing about vikings.:reject: I actually paid a fortune to have it made. It's got horns and fur and everything. I guess even more embarrassing is the fact I forgot I had it. How pathetic is that?

You had a thing about Vikings? :hmm: I don't think I want to know who else you made use that helmet then... :shifty: :ohmy:

:wink:

Last edited:
biff said:

:lol: Awww...that's cute! I'm sure that was expensive!

:hug:

TheBrazilianFly said:

You hat a thing about Vikings? :hmm: I don't think I want to know who else you made use that helmet then... :shifty: :ohmy:

:wink:

It's better that you don't know.:wink: :yes:

And Beli, we did see that remark about your husband, but we won't rub it in! We were all young and foolish once, some of us moreso than others!

biff said:

And Beli, we did see that remark about your husband, but we won't rub it in! We were all young and foolish once, some of us moreso than others!

lol. Caught!

Im not too sure why I wrote it in the first place, thats why I removed it. :D

starsgoblue said:

:lol: Awww...that's cute! I'm sure that was expensive!

:hug:

Well, I thought it was pretty cool at the time. Now i just think it's a bit nuts. It's also extremely dusty.

(Hmmm...I wonder what Bono would look like in a dusty Viking's helmet?) Just trying to get back to the topic, such as it was.

VIKINGS HELMET! :up:

Vikings.jpg

This post is getting fair silly now but anyway! He wore that gorg black hat in the Rattle and Hum era! Also in band aid, you know which one i mean! It might not be the same hat im not too sure.

I agree that straw cowboy hat is well cute, but only if he wore that black hat now and again :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom