Why no 'Happy birthday Elijah!' ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I am really disturbed now....no happy bday thread for the little fellow though he became 3 just 6 days ago? :(

Oops! We goofed! I guess we were just too preoccupied with his parents' anniversary. Do you think the little one had a birthday cake? Oh, how sweet........no pun intended.:laugh: :laugh: :wink:

verte76 said:
Oops! We goofed! I guess we were just too preoccupied with his parents' anniversary. Do you think the little one had a birthday cake? Oh, how sweet........no pun intended.:laugh: :laugh: :wink:
:eek: You really forgot his birthday?! :eek: And this at PLEBA! :shame:

FallingStar said:

:eek: You really forgot his birthday?! :eek: And this at PLEBA! :shame:

Actually, I didn't forget the little one's birthday, I just didn't post a note about it. This is pretty un-PLEBA behavior, true..........personally, my brain is on strike due to the heat, plus I've had some disgusting bug that's going around these parts. I always get crazy when I get sick. So don't take me too seriously.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
verte76 said:

Actually, I didn't forget the little one's birthday, I just didn't post a note about it. This is pretty un-PLEBA behavior, true..........personally, my brain is on strike due to the heat, plus I've had some disgusting bug that's going around these parts. I always get crazy when I get sick. So don't take me too seriously.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Okay, you are forgiven since the heat - but the excuses of the rest?! :shame: :(

Back
Top Bottom