Why is --- your favorite member?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me Bono is like an old friend I've known half my life. I love his beauty, yes I love his hair, eyes, expressions, mannerisms, sexy walk and movements, and the way he looks in leather pants and jackets. He talks too much like me, he feels very passionately about things like me, and he's the one I'd love to spend time with, not just because he's my favorite rock star and he's hot but because I like him and find him interesting as a person!

I'm actually drawn to each one of the guys for different reasons, but Adam's always been my favorite because there's just something about him that just makes me weak in the knees.

In no particular order, the reasons why I love Adam:
His laid-back sexiness
His sense of humor
That naughty twinkle in his eyes
His smile
The way he can change styles chameleon-like but still remain "Adam"
The way he looks on stage when playing his bass
The fact that he pulls off being both posh and rebellious

And here's what I love about the other guys:
Larry (my 2nd favorite) - aside from the fact that he's drop dead gorgeous, his no-nonsense attitude and the way he hits those drums.
Bono - his passion, his charisma, his generosity, and those baby blues.
Edge - his talent, his quiet strength, and those cheekbones.

alrighty- I loveth edge because he just stands out- he's very calm, has a cool sense of humor, can play the guitar extremely well (duh.) i think he is very good looking, beautiful eyes and all, nice voice, looks handsome no matter what (and yes, without the hat heh) ..either all that, or it's my hormones bahahaha :) ;)

<3 <3 <3 Bono <3 <3 <3

U2Kitten said:
BONO:heart:

First, his looks!!

HAIR! I am attracted to guys with lots of pretty dark hair. MUST have the hair. Beautiful, luscious dark hair to dig my hands into.

EYES! Beautiful, expressive, baby blue eyes sparkling with life!

FACE! I love his face, his bone structure and his smile!

PACKAGE!! His butt in pair of Fly pants. His arms in that sleeveless leather vest. The way he walked in those heeled boots. The unbuttoned shirt with the rosary. His choice of clothes almost always accentuates his body perfectly. He looks great in black leather!

OTHER:

VOICE! I love his speaking voice and his singing voice!

CHARISMA/MAGNESTISM- there is just something magic about the way he draws me in. He has such a warmth about him that feels like love!

PERSONALITY: He seems like the kind of guy that would be so cool and so fun.

MIND: He is so brilliant, and I share a lot of his interests and would find him so entertaining to talk to for hours!

HEART: So kind, tender and caring!

Well... there goes my post... well put, I couldn't have summed it up better than you can! :D Bono for me hands down.

Last edited:
daisybean said:

moobyray.gif

I'm sorry, I can't get past page one of this thread due to this picture.:laugh::lol::lmao::laugh::lol::lmao:

dsmith2904 said:
Adam -- Adam is just cool. I get this sense from him that he could be anywhere in the world, mingling with whatever type of people and a variety of situations, and he would always be comfortable. Adam does and says what he wants, so few of us have the confidence or the opportunity to be ourselves like that, and he does. And he is also so funny, I loved him messing with the host on the MuchMusic special.
:yes: that's why he's groovy. i don't necessarily think any of the members are hot (yeah, kill me lol) but i think adam's the coolest. and i suppose i'm a bit of a weird too! :wink:

but his fro was :drool:

I forgot to mention Larry's hands. Yep, I like them too. :yes:

BTW, I was browsing through some old threads and I bumped into this one... Lots of Larry love! I have Larry AND PLEBA fuzzies right now!

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45063&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I also noticed that some months ago, everybody seemed to post in threads no matter if it referred to their fav band member or not. Now we seem to be a little bit divided :(

Anyhoo, I LOVE PLEBA!

:hug: to all!

Back
Top Bottom