Why is Larry's arm taped?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snuffleupagus

Babyface
I'm sure it's been addressed but I can't find it....His right arm is taped right now in the tour? Tendinitis maybe? Thanks!!:larry: :larry:

Last edited:
Yeah, when you think how much strength and power is needed to drum through the entire show, with songs like SBS and Streets and then do that for so many nights in close succession - it's no wonder poor Larry has trouble! He's a legend for drumming through the pain!

chickadee said:
Yeah, when you think how much strength and power is needed to drum through the entire show, with songs like SBS and Streets and then do that for so many nights in close succession - it's no wonder poor Larry has trouble! He's a legend for drumming through the pain!

:sad:

:heart: ;, Larry! :heart:

My poor baby.. he is such a trooper

They most likely are giving him cortizone shots for the pain, there is no way he could play with such intensity otherwise. I had some issues with arthritis in my wrists (at the ripe old age of 36) and I could barely write my name.... had a tiny cortizone shot and viola... it was like magic

he had medical staff on the road with him too...

My friend has tendonitis, says it hurts like hell, she was told not to write for two weeks, so I had to write her school work for her.

Poor Larry, can't imagine what its like having to drum through the pain, but he still does, although I must admit he makes it look painful at times, poor guy :heart:

Wow!! I didn't know he still had to deal with this kind of thing... it sucks!! :madspit: I hope it'll go away once and for all... is that possible? :hmm:

I respect him a lot for drumming so wonderfully well still, and so often!! Larry you ROOOCKCKCKKCKCKCKKK!!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom