why i stayed with my ex....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
i just figured out why i stayed with my jerk ex boyfriend for a year. he looked like Bono. i never really noticed it until recently. weve been apart for like five years now but i just saw the resemblance. same nose, eye shape, freckles, thick dark hair. lips. nick was ugly compared to bono but this must be the reason i was oddly attracted to him even though i knew he was an ass. he treated me like crap and ruined me emotionally for a long time. im still kinda disturbed by the things he put me through, but at least i know why i kept him. its just weird. kinda freaky.
:huh: now i feel kinda pathetic!

Last edited:
he treated me like crap and ruined me emotionally for a long time.[/B]

He seems to look like Bono only on the physical way ! :eeklaugh:
You were right to break up if your story was only sorrows... I'm sure you'll find another one, a better one !
Beware of the Bono's doubles ! :wave:

u2bonogirl said:
he treated me like crap and ruined me emotionally for a long time. im still kinda disturbed by the things he put me through,

:hug: You deserve better than him. Better to hook up with a homely man who treats you like a human being than a handsome man who treats you like dirt.

Don't despair, and don't settle for dirtbags. Learn from your mistakes. If you find yourself attracted to another abuser, run like hell in the opposite direction. You'll find the Right One someday. :up:

well i found the right guy actually. hes-em- quite homely actually. people wonder why were actually together. our third anniversary was on tuesday and he forgot. so he was going to make it up to me today. well he decided to go to work instead. then he promised me he would just work two hours and pick me up to take me out of town. well he ditched me. i'm having a terrible day. when i called him to tell me to forget the whole thing he hung up on me. my perfect guy can me a real moron sometimes. usually hes a great guy but when he feels like hes hurt me he gets really mad at himself and yells at me about it for some reason. i think i just have really bad luck with guys. maybe he will call me later or something. i doubt it. :sad: i miss him.

Back
Top Bottom