Why has Larry looked exactly the same for over 20 years...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hiya Pax.....I really wouldnt say hes looked the same, perhaps very similar durin all tours and stuff but I wouldnt say the same....to me his ages has shown a lot more durin Elevation......he looks harder........

:huh:

but still a sex-god to Larry fans.......:yes::D:D:D

um

well let's see here:

sq-billy-idol-rebel-yell-live-rio-emd.jpg

ele_larry_meet2.jpg

um no lol

Because he never changes his "Look" like all the rest have so no one notices. But I agree with Maddie, he is looking older and 'harder' now. Not that that's a bad thing, still better than Bill Idol!

I agree with everyone else.. he kept the same shades, same haircut, same overall style, that it doesn't look like he has aged as much as the rest of the band. He does look a little bit tighter in the face (if that makes sense) -- not as boyish.

And yeah.. he doesn't look anything like Billy Idol :barf:

[color=royal blue]I assume it has something to do with what's in the jeans.

larry_005.jpg

whiteshirt_pen.jpg

:eek: :silent:

GENES.

GENES GENES GENES GENES.
[/color]

Ummm...and what about him using these bull's blood injections mentioned in the U2 bible???? Anybody thought about that?

( ;) )

I agree he looks harder, but that's coo'
tis why I like poplarry, he started to look like maybe he hit 20 AND he changed his style a bit. I'm a sucker for the spiky hair ;)

he looked cute when he was in his teens and twenties but when he hit his thirties and now forty he turned into a total hottie.

i prefer him now :yes:

Attachments

• lar htba.jpg
    lar htba.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 53
Yeah I think Larry is starting too look older too, but he still doesn't look 40! I think it's because his face is thinner now. LOL at the comment about it having to do with what's in his genes! Here's the quote about the oxygen tank, But I'm pretty sure he was joking!!! (I couldn't find the exact quote, but this is pretty close) Someone asked Larry about why he looks so young and he replied with "Lets just say that Micheal Jackson got the idea for the oxygen tank from me..."

:lol: Harder... mmm. *has really dirty thoughts*

Thanks to Elizabeth and Mad1 I'll have to put "confession" on my to do list for tomorrow.

BTW, Elizabeth, your avatar is so intense, it intimidates me. But I like it!

it's the hair...i mean, edgie lost the top of his, adam cut his then mohawk then grew the sides...bono's gone through the stages of mullet then shaved then receeding-mullet-line of today...but larry's is the same...i mean, closeup, you can tell he's aged...

i still wouldn't mind his genes though...in about 30 years at least...

I think he looks hot any way, any year..but I agree, during the Elevation era he looks a lot "harder." Harder..hehe...*dirty thoughts* :drool: But anyway, yeah, his features are kinda different. Hot, though.. :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
LOL!!!!! I mean 'harder' in a ......'pressed-up-against-you-without-touchin-you 'Hubba Hubba Fukity Hubba' .....way.......:D

:lol: I know what ya all mean.....besides he aint the only one!

Look at John Cusack and Johnny Depp, the only ting that changes on them each year is the addition of a 100,000 fifith of a wrinkle appearin!!!!!

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom