Why do bad things happen to good people???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
I'm a little down now.

Quite a few of my female friends is pregnant(without my involvment though) and I just heard that one of them who is(was) 7 months pregnant with twins have misscarried. One of the twins actually survived but died later.......

My best female friend((who is like a sister) to me told me just a month ago that she was four weeks pregnant and that made me really happy because I don't have any siblings so I am going to be sort of a fake uncle but now I'm just scared shitless that something will happen during her pregnancy which is something that I haven't considered before......

:hug:

53f150fd.jpg

I'm sure everything will be fine. It's natural to get nervous about this, but usually the baby arrives healthy and happy.

verte76 said:
I'm sure everything will be fine. It's natural to get nervous about this, but usually the baby arrives healthy and happy.

Thanks for the encouragement!!

The funny thing is I am so excited about this that I actually scare myself.....I can't imagine how worked up I'll be the day I am becoming a father(If it happens)...:lol:

I'm sorry to hear that :( :hug:

Multiple births are more dangerous and more likely to come early. I know someone who lost one of her twins too :( I hope your friend will have only one and it will be healthy, or healthy twins. You're going to me a wonderful uncle.

I'm so sorry for your friend and I hope she'll have a healthy baby someday.

Don't worry Lemonboy...most women go through pregnacy with no complications or problems at all. Swollen feet and heartburn are usually the worst things that happen LOL!

Its very sad what happened to your friend and her twins but like U2kitten said, multiple births are always a little more dangerous. Its so much harder when it happens late in the pregnancy but there must have been something wrong and it was probably for the best. I'm sure she'll have a healthy baby someday :hug:

And you'll make a great fake uncle and someday a great daddy!

:hug: I'm sorry. I'm sure everything will go well for your other friend and you will be a great "uncle"! :yes:

MrsSpringsteen said:
:hug:

Being nervous just shows how much you care

I'm sorry about your other friend :(

Ditto this whole post. *:hug:s Lemonboy*

As for the other friend who is now pregnant...here's hoping that everything goes well and she has a healthy baby. I'm sure she'll be just fine.

And I agree with flaming june, I think you'll be just fine as an uncle of sorts. The kid's gonna be in good hands with someone as caring as you around. :).

Angela

:hug: Oh i'm sorry to hear about your friend's babies :( But be hopeful with the next one! You'll have fun being an uncle :) Maybe they'll call you unkie bootler :D

Back
Top Bottom