Why did Bono say PLEBA girls were scary?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The thread in which that quote was posted is already so long ago (and I can't remember as well who met Bono and found out what he thought about PLEBA), but I think he didn't say anything more about that, did he?

If not, what do you think was it that made him say that?

I'd say the 'Elevated Bono'-thread. :D

mullen girl was the one who asked him if he'd heard of pleba.....and he just looked her in the eye and said "scary girls"......which, btw, i still think is the funniest thing EVER!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and quite frankly, if i had a bunch of guys with a message board like this devoted to me, i'd think they were scary too...:sexywink: :D

He said we're scary because we post pictures like this!!!
8823%20OZZY%20OSBOURNE.jpg

Stories for Boys said:
mullen girl was the one who asked him if he'd heard of pleba.....and he just looked her in the eye and said "scary girls"......which, btw, i still think is the funniest thing EVER!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and quite frankly, if i had a bunch of guys with a message board like this devoted to me, i'd think they were scary too...:sexywink: :D

Oh right. MullenGirl! :up: I knew I would never remember who was it. :D

Okay, you think they were scary, too, but be honest: You'd love being called a sex symbol, a favourite little fur ball (was it on PLEBA :confused: ) and so forth, wouldn't you? :D

FallingStar said:
Okay, you think they were scary, too, but be honest: You'd love being called a sex symbol, a favourite little fur ball (was it on PLEBA :confused: ) and so forth, wouldn't you? :D

uh...sex symbol.....well, it'd be a confidense booster, but i'd rather have ppl think i was intellegent and kind and a good person.....

uh...fur ball......:eeklaugh:

Us?? Scary?? LOL

I'm sure Bono being his "special" self was just mainly teasing MullenGirl about us being 'scary'.
We might come off scary to some with our own way of showing how much we love the guys but the band knows we're harmless...well not ALL of us LOL j/K!! Bono loves the attention...and to have all of us lusting after them....oh yea..the guys just HATE having to deal with all these girls being so willing to do anything for them lol. hmmm now as for that pic stephannv posted....would anyone ever give him a lift if you saw him on the side of a road?? I think I would 'coz I'd be heading there myself LOL ok i'm done.

Stories for Boys said:
uh...sex symbol.....well, it'd be a confidense booster, but i'd rather have ppl think i was intellegent and kind and a good person.....

Sure. :| :lol: :D

And now there is the old question if U2 come regularly to this side. :mac: I'd love so much to see them when being lusted after like here on PLEBA. :mac:

Well...........I'd definitely do everything for them. Everything if necessary. :D

FallingStar said:
Well...........I'd definitely do everything for them. Everything if necessary. :D

i wouldn't........it would make me lose all the respect i have for them, and i'm not interested in that.....and btw, i was serious about the sex symbol thing....

Stories for Boys said:
i wouldn't........it would make me lose all the respect i have for them, and i'm not interested in that.....and btw, i was serious about the sex symbol thing....

:| Mmmmmh.....

you don't have to believe me......but i'm not lying......i'm not like that......and i may joke when i'm here, but first of all, bono and edge are married....larry's practically....and adam is 25 years older than me......sure i'd love to meet them, but that's about it......i'd really love to talk to them, find out what they think......how their minds work.....but i honestly wouldn't do more....so think what you want to think, but i'm being honest here...:(

Stories for Boys said:
you don't have to believe me......but i'm not lying......i'm not like that......and i may joke when i'm here, but first of all, bono and edge are married....larry's practically....and adam is 25 years older than me......sure i'd love to meet them, but that's about it......i'd really love to talk to them, find out what they think......how their minds work.....but i honestly wouldn't do more....so think what you want to think, but i'm being honest here...:(

I didn't say that I wouldn't believe you. It's just that whatever I post on PLEBA pisses somebody off - I think I pissed you off at least in a slight way. But it's okay with me that you think like this.

i'm not pissed @ you.....i just thought you were saying you didn't believe me.....i just wanted to clarify....no hard feelings, yo...:)

Stories for Boys said:
i'm not pissed @ you.....i just thought you were saying you didn't believe me.....i just wanted to clarify....no hard feelings, yo...:)

:)

Okay, that far I didn't broke unwritten rules in here, but wait.......I bet that until the...25th reply - if that thread gets that much - I will piss off at least........1 but rather 2 persons. I'm not kidding. :D

Re: Us?? Scary?? LOL

JemEvans said:
I'm sure Bono being his "special" self was just mainly teasing MullenGirl about us being 'scary'.
We might come off scary to some with our own way of showing how much we love the guys but the band knows we're harmless...well not ALL of us LOL j/K!! Bono loves the attention...and to have all of us lusting after them....oh yea..the guys just HATE having to deal with all these girls being so willing to do anything for them lol. hmmm now as for that pic stephannv posted....would anyone ever give him a lift if you saw him on the side of a road?? I think I would 'coz I'd be heading there myself LOL ok i'm done.

Yeah, it's definitely a joke. I think he really likes us. That's cool, very cool!

I think Bono is sexy, but only because I totally LOVE who he is as a person. I like many women, am not attracted to someone simply because they look good. Its something thats enhanced the more I get to know him. And basically a perk. If a guy is a total asshole than they're ugly to me. Done deal. I know this is not how most guys work, I think I speak for all of us when I say we ALL think Bono is absolutely an AMAZING person, who also just happens to be very sexy!!!

BOOM CHA!!

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:
I think I speak for all of us when I say we ALL think Bono is absolutely an AMAZING person, who also just happens to be very sexy!!!

Indeed. :up:

Ali Rose said:

If a guy is a total asshole than they're ugly to me. Done deal. I know this is not how most guys work, I think I speak for all of us when I say we ALL think Bono is absolutely an AMAZING person, who also just happens to be very sexy!!!

BOOM CHA!!

I agree 100% with this....I don't care how attractive a guy is, if he is an arrogant ass than the looks go down the drain with his personality.

Thank God Bono is not that way. :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I agree 100% with this....I don't care how attractive a guy is, if he is an arrogant ass than the looks go down the drain with his personality.

i totally agree!

Ali Rose said:

I think Bono is sexy, but only because I totally LOVE who he is as a person. I like many women, am not attracted to someone simply because they look good. Its something thats enhanced the more I get to know him. And basically a perk. If a guy is a total asshole than they're ugly to me. Done deal. I know this is not how most guys work, I think I speak for all of us when I say we ALL think Bono is absolutely an AMAZING person, who also just happens to be very sexy!!!

BOOM CHA!!

Yeah, you're speaking for me.

Back
Top Bottom