Why are they so weird?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That freckle thing that happens to bono isn't that weird it happens to me a lot!!
One minute you have only have a few freckles,next minute it looks like a mouse has sh*t all over your face,not a very pleasant sight i can assure you!!
Poor Bono i know how you feel mate!!

Lil'Bono said:
That freckle thing that happens to bono isn't that weird it happens to me a lot!!
One minute you have only have a few freckles,next minute it looks like a mouse has sh*t all over your face,not a very pleasant sight i can assure you!!
Poor Bono i know how you feel mate!!

:laugh:

what's the freckle thing???

i think everybody has some strange/wierd habits (just look at yourselves and think about your reactions to various things and so on). that's what makes us unique and a little bit cute too.

i like e.g. stories about Adam's spoon, though they're not true, i suppose.

anyway- the biggest weirdness 'bout us is the fact that we r all crazy for U2. we sit here, in interference, post and read lots of staff, do things connected with U2, spend lots of money on the boys. c'mon! isn't that crazy???

but we still love it!

thrillme said:

Yeah, Bono said it was probably a result of being at boarding schools. I imagine that would affect you, basically living in school, *shudder*.

Yeah, my dad went to boarding school. He always tells the story of having to eat really fast at dinner times because people used to always steal stuff off your plate.

I believe it is....

From www.u2micstand.com

"When U2 started there humble beginnings in the 70s, who ever thought they would become the future Irish Fab 4 . Bono, who became one of the best singer song writers in the world, has used the same type of microphone stand on stage for every show on every tour since as early as 1977 all the way through the recent Elevation Tour. Call it superstition or call it Bono's good luck charm, these highly crafted stands traveled the world with U2. It is even believed that Bono never performs without this particular stand."

There are many many pics on there too and you can see it's the same stand.....plus at the bottom of the page it has an audio of Bono talking bout the stand....

:shrug:

Last edited:
nanavancouver said:
I don't know that they're all that weird. Everyone has their eccetricities. I own nearly 20 sets of dishes. A set for every occasion.

:) I have 3 sets of vintage pyrex banded dishes my mom wonders why the hell I need so many. *LOL*

I found something on atu2
http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=3468
Best Quote

Being the astute musician and expert guitar player that he is it's hard to imagine that Edge has interests outside of music. But, he does! These interests often come to light in interviews, where his quotes are marveled at for years after. Coming from the Achtung Baby Interference video, here's the fans' vote for Edge's best quote -- his soliloquy on Barred Owls:

"I mean, on the World Service there last week, I was listening to an hour-long program on owl droppings." (An owl is heard hooting four times.) "Wow. I think that's the Barred Owl." (pause) "The Furry Vole. That seemed to be his main diet. That was -- they were going through the whole thing. It was brilliant...Now you'd never get that on a commercial station, let's be honest, would you?"

:scratch: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom