Who's your #2 in U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
Everyone here has there favorite U2 member...mine being Adam if you haven't guess already?

....But......Who is you #2 favorite member? :love:

Mine is without a doubt Larry :D

i noticed now and again PLEBA ladies feeling guilty and posting threads with the guy that has temporarily has shift their gaze and their drooling from their original favorite.....so i figured i'd give you ladies a thread so you can let your #2 or #3 or 4 for that matter know how much you care :heart:

boad_hot.jpg

It kinda depends if the choice is based on hormones or if you throw everything else in the equation. For me Bono rules both ways, but the second choice is difficult because Larry is so freakin' HOT, but I also love Edge - just not "that way."

but i love them all!

i know this sounds cheesy but i really do love all four of them! :yes:

like some of you, i go thru spells and so after months of trying to figure out which one made me :drool: and :tongue: the most, i just decided, "to heck with it, i'll go with all of them." :lol:

i'm an equal-opportunity U2 lover. :wink:

It's no secret my love is BONO and no one compares by far, but if I had to pick a second place it would be Edge. :edge:

Bono :heart: :drool: :love:

Edge :tongue:
Larry :sexywink:
Adam :cool:

in a purely sexual way:

1.) :larry: :heart:
2.) :bono:
3.) :edge:
4.) :adam:

In any other way I can't choose. It would be like trying to decide which child i loved most!

Am i the only one who's top 2 are the rhythm section...:shocked:

i guess i always thought that a lot the the 2somes would go something like......bono n edge and adam n larry.....guess i was wrong.

oh well....there is a lot that drool over the b-man and edgie poo combo.

it's kinda interesting to see the different combos that people like.

Back
Top Bottom