Who's gonna be in Dublin soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
I am still excited. I'd so much like to meet with Plebans. :hyper:

:(

Me too! Mainly because I would like to talk to someone about U2 and not hearing: Ah now woman! Stop talking about those gobshites! ( Brian dixit...) :tongue: LOL :D

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Me too! Mainly because I would like to talk to someone about U2 and not hearing: Ah now woman! Stop talking about those gobshites! ( Brian dixit...) :tongue: LOL :D

What part of Dublin are you, Flavia? I emailed the director of my program and he said that the flat where I'll be staying is probably going to be in Dublin 4 or Dublin 6...

wertsie said:

What part of Dublin are you, Flavia? I emailed the director of my program and he said that the flat where I'll be staying is probably going to be in Dublin 4 or Dublin 6...

Dublin6...Yeah, that's close enough! :D That would be Rathmines or something like that I think.

I'm in dublin 16.

Today I've received a letter saying that I haven't got the grant to go to Ireland :sad: I think my mum is happy for it but I wanted to go! Anyway I requested two grants so maybe I get the 2nd one, who knows. I hope so! Me wants to go to Dublin :sad: :scream:

I'll let you know :(

teehee said:
Today I've received a letter saying that I haven't got the grant to go to Ireland :sad: I think my mum is happy for it but I wanted to go! Anyway I requested two grants so maybe I get the 2nd one, who knows. I hope so! Me wants to go to Dublin :sad: :scream:

I'll let you know :(

Awwwwwwwww....That sucks! Those little dirty bastards...:madspit:

I wish i could do something about that!:(

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get that second grant! :D ( and if that doesn't happen, I'll fly to Spain and kick their arses! ;) )

Back
Top Bottom