Who's a QAF fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just curious as to how many of you besides me are "Queer as Folk" fans. I recently discovered it, and it's so addictive. Of course, I blame Souly entirely for my new obsession! :lol: Gale Harold is a hottie! :drool: Feel free to post opinions, pics, etc.
QAF fans, come out! Pun intended! :D

I've never seen it, but it always looked like a good show. Unfortunatly, I seem to spend all my free time here, and have very little left for TV. :eyebrow:

Me, me! I started watching it in the middle of the first season. Um this group of my friends would always meet at one person's house to watch 7th heaven (we had a drinking game for it. ok how wrong is that? :wink: ) and someone put on a QAF tape after 7H one night. Been totally hooked ever since. I wish the DVDs were cheaper! need! :mad:

I was lucky enough to find season one on vhs for only $20. Not too shabby, eh? :D

Maybe you can find it used somewhere. The one I bought was from Video Warehouse, so they're pre-viewed, but I didn't care! Couldn't pass on that price!

*Points to icon and sig*

Me!!! I'm so obsessed with that show. And Souly is to blame too. :p

Yes... Gale Harold is a god. :sigh:

I'm a little bit dissappointed with the 4th season though. Especially what they're doing with my faves, Brian and Justin. But I hope the angst and all that good lovin' will be back on the 5th season.

Did somebody say pics? I have more than I can count. :reject:

kiss_me.JPG

ny-022.jpg

Gale_yummy_thebest.jpg

flaming june said:
*Points to icon and sig*

Me!!! I'm so obsessed with that show. And Souly is to blame too. :p

:shifty:

flaming june said:

Yes... Gale Harold is a god. :sigh:

I'm a little bit dissappointed with the 4th season though. Especially what they're doing with my faves, Brian and Justin. But I hope the angst and all that good lovin' will be back on the 5th season.

Gale is definatly a god. Can't get enough of him, :drool:

I'm also disappointed with Season 4. I needed more angst and more boytouching. :sigh: Can't wait till the Fall when they start taping Season 5. :D

Back
Top Bottom