WHOO HOO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
I GOT MY TICKETS FOR U2!!!! I am soooo excited, of course, I have to go with my U2 hating brother, which I'm a little nervous about...if anyone can get a plane ticket to Florida...
smile.gif
I would rather go with anyone then him, geez, it was better going with my teacher!

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Did you get GAs DML? I tried by phone and online for Miami, but couldn't get through until it was too late.

Originally posted by atikicat:
Did you get GAs DML? I tried by phone and online for Miami, but couldn't get through until it was too late.

I wasn't even going to bother with GA's because my brother would be a jerk, and he wouldn't leave early, so we went with GC's...I was gonna try for GAs, my ma was going to go to the ticketmaster outlet, but she got in an accident on the way there, she's fine, thank god, though...so once I found that out, that for me to try to get GA's over the internet was just going to be nerve racking enough...so we got the GCs

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Go with the U2 hating brother...my U2 hating sister came with for POPMart, and about a year later, she admitted that it was pretty cool to be there.
smile.gif

She even admitted to me that she likes ATYCLB.
smile.gif
She loves "It's A Beautiful Day", "Stuck In A Moment" and "The Woo Hoo Song". *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Congrats and enjoy. Even U2 hating brothers won't spoil it for ya.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom