Whoah! Larry man is one hell of a sexy male specimen!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the help Madonna!!

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Wow, this has definately helped make my day a little less shitty. Especially SG's picture.
Wow.

------------------
BOOM-CHA!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Also *readies herself for Mona's collapse* i shook hands with and said hello to the B man! He came out of the hotel at the last minute and was in a hurry-so he basically didn't spend much time-I was SHOCKED at how little he was! And he had this lil' ole voice and soft little handshake.

*sock* Clear out PLEBA! This could get messy *wreak havoc* Have at you now, Gina!

*longs for Bono cooties*

*pow* *boff* *zip* *bang *Whap* This reminds me of the old Batman show.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Like I said Mona-gotta go into that "outside world" now, but *sending Mona some of my Bono cooties via the Internet* Oh, and I forgot-that day, he was wearing his GI BONO outfit-hat and all!!!to me, Larry seemed taller than Bono *Gina lost all ability to see and think when graced with the pulchritudinous presence of Larry Mullen* *aka God*

lol, because of all this I'm gonna end up marrying some Irish army man. I swear.
smile.gif
Have fun in the outside world. I went there earlier today...it's strange.

PULCHRITUDINOUS
LARRY
EDGE
BONO
ADAM

hot tamale hot tamale rah rah rah!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Like I said Mona-gotta go into that "outside world" now, but *sending Mona some of my Bono cooties via the Internet* Oh, and I forgot-that day, he was wearing his GI BONO outfit-hat and all!!!to me, Larry seemed taller than Bono *Gina lost all ability to see and think when graced with the pulchritudinous presence of Larry Mullen* *aka God*

Back
Top Bottom