Who wants to meet Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i won't be able to be in town for the gig, but i will be at the studios on friday at 10 or 11 am... i will be dressed up, as it will be halloween, i will buy a gift for larry... and as usual, i have many plans!!! i read that lanois plans to visit U2 at the studios, so..... u know what it means??!!!!

okay, so flavia and declan, tomorrow friday, will we meet at the studios???me and my friend will go to the dockers at 10 or 11 to try on the fly's glasses and then we will go to the studios, so about 11.30....and we won't be as usual!!! this time, i will have all the stuff i bought them last time(Sushi, pastries and candies) and we will wear halloween stuff, hats etc...

see ya tomorrow!!!
i don't have credit left on my cell phone, just 2euros i think, so...

Spy Bar I heard was a good place to find them as well..it's in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre...I went there a few times..it's really nice and posh but of course Lillie's Bordello is the best place

:wave: :heart: I will!! Don't have a plane or a boat-but I would go in a second it I could! :( No Mulla! But hey-I can live it thru ur eyes n' experiences!:love: :bono: I will meet Bono someday!

:yes: :bono: Hey Miss, since ur are experienced in meeting ur faves-how about starting a class on "How 2 meet ur fave Star"? lol:laugh: :happy: then the all others will be ready! I am ready for instruction! lol!

kellyahern said:
Hanover and Miss-U2, PLEBA is counting on you to make sure Flavia does not run away :hug:

If you go blank, you can show them this note :lmao: :

Dear Bono/Adam/Edge/Larry,

Hello. The person handing you this note is my internet buddy Flavia :)

She's really nice but is a little nervous to meet you. I wrote this note for her in case she "goes blank" and can't think of anything to say.

The gals at our U2 forum told her she had to talk to you and not be nervous or run away.

Sincerely,
Kelly

PS. Flavia's really cool and is from Argentina :)

See Flavia, there you go, if you blank out, just hand him the note

:lol: It'll be a good conversation starter :wave:

:lmao: LOL! That just made my afternoon right there. ;)

So, I went to the studio today with my boyfriend Brian. The poor thing endured this horrible cold weather like a real saint! Love you sweetie! :D

I saw Edge going into the garage and he waved but he didn't come out. And after a while, Larry arrived. As you can imagine, Mr Cool didn't even make an effort to wave! :tongue:
Bono was already in the studio, but as he got there before me and Aidan, another big U2 fan, he didn't see us and therefor didn't come out.

I'll go to the studios early tomorrow and hopefully this tme I'll have luck! Keep your fingers crossed girls! And pray or do whatever you think will bring me luck!

Last edited:
Soul Always said:
You guys talk like it's hunting season.:tsk:

Well, at least we are not camping outside their gaffs! :| ( which would be totally unacceptable)

And to be honest with you, I don't think they have a problem with fans going to the studio. Otherwise Bono wouldn't invite you to go into the studio for a little "guided tour" from tiem to time.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Well, at least we are not camping outside their gaffs! :| ( which would be totally unacceptable)

And to be honest with you, I don't think they have a problem with fans going to the studio. Otherwise Bono wouldn't invite you to go into the studio for a little "guided tour" from tiem to time.

Yes, that's a good point Flavia :)

Oh! Update! I forgot

I went to the studio today. Sam came out and said the band wasn't gonna be in the studio today and that we should go back on Tuesday. Sam was really nice and funny!

Back
Top Bottom