Who should take the romantic lead next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who should be the next romantic lead?

• Larry

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Edge

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Bono

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Adam

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
BONO!!!!!!!!!!

K here's the scene. Don't care about the theme of the song :D

He's walking down the beach on a starry night. He's singing and being sexy when he sees me lying on the wet sand, the waves are breaking on my body and I'm unconscious. He walks softly towards me and caresses my face, he passes a finger delicately over the contour of my lips. Then I open my eyes, we stare at eachother like trying to memorize every single detail of our faces. Then I smile, he smiles and he lifts me up carrying me into the sea. Then I stand up, he gets me closer to him by the neck really really slowly and then he stops. But me, impatient as I am :D, I drag his lips violently on to mine and then.... *THUD

You imagine the rest :sexywink: :D

---------
:wave: If I dream about this I'll be fucking happy tomorrow

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

You PLEBA girls are so scandalous...........................
:shocked: :silent: :evil: :censored: :shocked:
*I'm including myself in that statement*

You better be including yourself sistah, you are scandal personified... :sexywink: :lol:

Oh, and Ana, LMAO @ your fantasy!

JemEvans said:
EDGE!! EDGE!! EDGE!! EDGE!! .... EDGE!!!!!!

Edge in a bathtub or in the shower with nothing but a smile and a waterproof cowboy hat on..... :drool: :drool: :drool: As much as I love my darling boyfriend.... I would SO jump @ the chance to do a steamy video w/Edgie!! I woulda picked Bono but he's done so much that he deserves a break.....'sides.... doubt I'd want to deal w/Ali after I forgot that I was supposed to be acting :mac:

Director: Alright in this part Edge I want you to step into the shower w/just this cowboy hat on....
Edge: JUST the hat?!?! *blushes a lil* ......ummm so who's going to be the girl who gets in with me??
Me- That'd be me! *Evil grin*
Edge: WHA?!?? but...isn't she a PLEBA girl ??? NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!!
Director: You've got a contract and you HAVE to do this.... now get out of those clothes and into the shower Guitar Boy
Edge: NO! I refuse to do this!
Me- No problem.... I'll get him in that shower and properly motivated.... *defiles Edge*
Edge: ....I..... I feel so Used.....
Me- awww i'll kiss it and make it ALL better Edgie....
Edge: .....you know....that was kind fun..... Let's Do It Again !!

*Bono,Larry and Adam: oh no.....now he'll be like this for Days -sigh- *

That is genius!!! :lmao:

And if Anton or any other U2 directors are out there, you might want to take notes.

SpanishEyes21 said:

I think that somebody needs to post the Flygasm pic to prove that Edge has what it takes to be in a steamy love scene:yes:

Like this...

33548%3B6723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335%3B98%3A88ot1lsi

:eek: (Am not thinking bad thoughts about this picture and am not encouraging other people to think bad thoughts about this picture :angel: )

Last edited:
There were no Larrygasms on the video :tsk:

I wanted to see him go like this:

sexybabylarry.jpg

:ohmy: :silent: :drool:

Edited coz this video has made me forget even how to post pics...

Last edited:
*BOOMCHAA!* said:

:scratch:For some reason...... I feel bad looking at this picture.
I think it's because he's so young.........I dunno.
I feel guilty.:confused: :silent:

I know, I also feel guilty when I have dirty thoughts about baby Larry. But he's all grown up now. I would like to see Larry go like that now :sexywink:

flaming june said:

I know, I also feel guilty when I have dirty thoughts about baby Larry. But he's all grown up now. I would like to see Larry go like that now :sexywink:

BUT............baby Lardence is probably closer to my age.............
therefore.........I have nothing to be guilty about.........
RIGHT?:shifty: Right????:shifty: :macdevil: :larry: :evil:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

BUT............baby Lardence is probably closer to my age.............
therefore.........I have nothing to be guilty about.........
RIGHT?:shifty: Right????:shifty: :macdevil: :larry: :evil:

:confused:
If that makes you feel better... :shrug:

;)

:laugh: @ you guys-you really make my day sometimes, all of you great ladies! :hug:

My answer is..

EDGE!!!!

In a similar video to ES, directed by Anton. Beneath Edge's quiet exterior is a smoldering fire waiting to be unleashed :sexywink: :D

Ana said:
BONO!!!!!!!!!!

K here's the scene. Don't care about the theme of the song :D

He's walking down the beach on a starry night. He's singing and being sexy when he sees me lying on the wet sand, the waves are breaking on my body and I'm unconscious. He walks softly towards me and caresses my face, he passes a finger delicately over the contour of my lips. Then I open my eyes, we stare at eachother like trying to memorize every single detail of our faces. Then I smile, he smiles and he lifts me up carrying me into the sea. Then I stand up, he gets me closer to him by the neck really really slowly and then he stops. But me, impatient as I am :D, I drag his lips violently on to mine and then.... *THUD

You imagine the rest :sexywink: :D

---------
:wave: If I dream about this I'll be fucking happy tomorrow

Oh my! :drool: Too bad you can't somehow program your brain to dream exactly what you wanted. If you could, I'd definitely be programming in this scenario.

Back
Top Bottom