Who is that??!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
who's that girlll? i really dun think taht is morleigh.
spy_9.jpg

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

the concensus on one of the other PLEBA threads today where this was posted was that it is one of Edge's daughters. They should be about that age by now.

I can't stand that. She's my age (which is weird to think about) and she looks older then me. Blah.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
the concensus on one of the other PLEBA threads today where this was posted was that it is one of Edge's daughters. They should be about that age by now.

Ohh. I know how old his daughters are ... yet this is just unnerving.

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I can't stand that. She's my age (which is weird to think about) and she looks older then me. Blah.

I'm older than her and she looks older than me....SOB! Then again, some dude in May was amazed I was graduation high school....he thought I was in 5th grade...
eek.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by DML:

I'm older than her and she looks older than me....SOB! Then again, some dude in May was amazed I was graduation high school....he thought I was in 5th grade...
eek.gif

DML, I've seen a pic of you, you don't look like you're in 5th grade. Maybe it was bad lighting.

Still, I get the younger looking thing all the time. Most people think I'm a HS freshman or sophomore instead of a senior.
mad.gif

I love Edge dearly, and I don't mean to offend his family, but that girl looks like the type of person I would hate. You shouldn't make assumptions about people you've never meet, and I hope I'm wrong, but I'm good at reading people.

But she has Edge's genes, so she must be okay.
smile.gif

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
unnerving? how so?

Well, I'm older than she is, but she totally looks my age. It's just weird for me to really think about the fact that here I am playfully lusting after U2 members, and one of them has a daughter old enough to be on interference. Actually, 2 of them do. Not that I think they ARE. But just the whole concept...

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Okay, all of you girls who are freaked out by the Edge having a daughter who is your age need to stop
biggrin.gif
How do you think I feel???? I have a son the same age as Edge's daughter. That means that I'm old enough to be YOUR mother
frown.gif

geez, now I really feel old...

yeah, but BAW, at least that means you're in the same league with the boys. Like, they're your contemporaries and not your DAD! lol.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
yeah, but BAW, at least that means you're in the same league with the boys. Like, they're your contemporaries and not your DAD! lol.
biggrin.gif

Actually you have a great point there! I feel a little better now
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Okay, all of you girls who are freaked out by the Edge having a daughter who is your age need to stop
biggrin.gif
How do you think I feel???? I have a son the same age as Edge's daughter. That means that I'm old enough to be YOUR mother
frown.gif

geez, now I really feel old...

he he he
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I'm hoping she's a new lackey from Principle or something.
wink.gif

LOL she just looks too old to be Edge's 17 year old Hollie.

Could be, but I dunno...

Do you think she looks like Edge or Aislinn if indeed it is? How can we find out???

Driving me buggy...

LOL

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Damn, now that I looked closer, she does resemble Edge, if he is indeed her Da.

LOL.

No harm done...

It's just hello, I'll be 24 in August and she looks about as old as I am or older!

Hehe

------------------

cripe, man. she's my age!!!

*weeps at the thought that Edge could be her FATHER!!*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

MBG, I am SO there with you. Unneverving is the right word. Yeah, I KNOW he's got a daughter who's nearly *gasp* an adult, but OMG, dinna remind me...it took me forever to get over the fact Edge had a wife/girlfriend/SO...pretty girl; she doesn't look much like Edgie...but I think Sian's got that one covered!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Ohh. I know how old his daughters are ... yet this is just unnerving.

These pictures don't help much cause the girl in the pic with Edge is looking down but we can try a comparison with Aislinn...

edge10.JPG

edge_aislinn.jpg

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
These pictures don't help much cause the girl in the pic with Edge is looking down but we can try a comparison with Aislinn...

edge10.JPG

Aislinn looks scary in this pic...

Edge: Save me!

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Aislinn looks scary in this pic...

Edge: Save me!

Ooh, I know...everytime I see that pic, the words to So Cruel run through my mind
frown.gif

My kids used to have a babysitter they called "Mrs. Witch" and I also think of that when I see this pic...I know that's mean, sorry

UGh, I am soo confused.

LOL, the more I ponder it and others do, the more I think it *isn't* Hollie...Sure she could look old but I dunno.........

Maybe he has a niece? Does Dik have any kids?

LOL

------------------

metafter-u209.jpg

Here's the pic even bigger, but I still can't tell. And it feels kinda weird that I'm sitting here analyzing a picture like it's art or something (not that Edge isn't nice to look at...
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Well, have any of us seen recent photos of Edge's children? His younger girls were at the Tacoma show, this definately isn't the one I saw.
I don't think any of us really have anything to go refer too.....

maybe it's the margaritas talking, but this pic made me really sad just now. i don't know why...the young lady is not meeting the camera's gaze...shyness or modesty or whatever...

but think if you were edge's daughter...i don't know anything about his family relations, but one wonders if they ever get time together...I don't know. I just feel bad for the kids of famous people sometimes.

I mean, there are worse things in the world. I know it. But for some reason, i felt bad for his kids from his first marriage.

Ah well. Probably just the margaritas.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The margarita talk made a lot of sense, Eliz.

I would feel bad for Aislinn's kids knowing how about how their marriage ended & how he met Morleigh, and that they have children now (didn't she have a baby a few years ago?). It seems that we never hear anything about the children from his marriage w/ Aislinn... whether they enjoy the lack of exposure (but more privacy) or not, I would feel a little jealous and upset on some levels if I was them...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Back
Top Bottom