Who is that??!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Katie and Elizabeth.

It's gotta be hard for the children of ALL the U2ers.
frown.gif

I'm sure they are used to it now, especially the older ones, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Throw in a divorce and that makes it even harder.
frown.gif

As for ages:

Hollie--'85
Arran--'86
Blue Angel--'89

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by mistyrose:
As for ages:

Hollie--'85
Arran--'86
Blue Angel--'89

Wow, for some reason I just now realized how old I am, as in years...I was reading this thread and someone said Hollie was 17...and then I see that she was born in 85...and for some reason that just made me realize that I'm going to be 20 this year! Geez...okay...don't know really why I posted this but I know you'll forgive me.
smile.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

"You say 'erbs' and we say 'herbs' because there's a fucking 'h' in it!"

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

LMAO hippy... that's not as bad as waking up and forgetting that today is your birthday (yes, I did that last year
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Okay... well I'm gonna guess that it is Hollie. She has the same shape face and eye structure as Aislinn and she kinda has the same nose as Edgie... plus... he's holding her arm, so obviously he must know her fairly well.... but maybe I'm wrong..

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-06-2002).]

Originally posted by President Stupid:
*sigh* It's kinda sad when the guy you're obsessed with has a kid the same age as you...

Yes, my little bubble just popped.
frown.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by mistyrose:
LOL you're forgiven, Hippy.
wink.gif

Well, as far as Aislinn goes, she has some bad pics, lol!

wink.gif

But she looks really pretty in this one:

aislinn.jpg

Is this the pic tans???? I still dont know if thats his daughter...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Rejoice...in the worst of the world

Poor PLEBA youngin's. LOL.

Well, the boys are old enough to be my dad, of course they would have had me at 19.
wink.gif

Yes Lothuial, that's the pic I was looking for, the Aislinn pic.

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
The margarita talk made a lot of sense, Eliz.

I would feel bad for Aislinn's kids knowing how about how their marriage ended & how he met Morleigh, and that they have children now (didn't she have a baby a few years ago?). It seems that we never hear anything about the children from his marriage w/
Aislinn... whether they enjoy the lack of
exposure (but more privacy) or not, I would feel a little jealous and upset on some levels if I was them...

Okay, I must be out of the loop or something.. How did EDGE's marriage to Aislinn end??? I mean, I know it broke up during the recording of Achtung Baby, but thats all I really know. Do you guys know any details of what happened between them???

Just to add something else. It probably is his daughter Hollie in that pic. I think its sweet that she went with him to the awards... They must have a pretty good relationship, and that all that matters...

Originally posted by Shygirl:
Okay, I must be out of the loop or something.. How did EDGE's marriage to Aislinn end??? I mean, I know it broke up during the recording of Achtung Baby, but thats all I really know. Do you guys know any details of what happened between them???

I don't really know. I want to say she was mad at him for never being home, and she may have had an affair. But, I'm not sure about that.

I know he was crushed about the divorce

Originally posted by madonna's child:

I don't really know. I want to say she was mad at him for never being home, and she may have had an affair. But, I'm not sure about that.

Oh. I didn't know she was having an affair... Something major must have happened between them!

I know its none of our business, but I am curious about it... I wonder if there is any way we could find out a little more??

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 03-07-2002).]

I know its none of our business, but I am curious about it... I wonder if there is any way we could find out a little more??

[This message has been edited by Shygirl (edited 03-07-2002).]

i wish we could, but i am happy we can't. 'now, how the whole privacy vs. curious thing goes...

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

ahh yes, one more thing. lookit edge's ear, then the girl's. they are very much alike- sooo she must be Hollie or Arran. ta da!

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by madonna's child:

All the many rumors over the years and all the many things I have read about the subject have said that Aislinn was angry about being left home alone so much and had an affair and Edge was devastated. I imagine that it must have been something pretty serious for him to end his marriage.

They eventually became friends again and she used to go on family vacations with Edge and their girls but I don't know the status of that since he's been with Morleigh.

I think this is a great thread, and a great discussion.

And long overdue!

smile.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
I think this is a great thread, and a great discussion.

And long overdue!

smile.gif

Do you mean about Edge's date/daughter, or the breakup of his marriage?????

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Do you mean about Edge's date/daughter, or the breakup of his marriage?????

My thoughts exactly.
If that is Edge's daughter that is so sweet she went to the awards with him. I like to see pics of the band with their kids. I don't know why, but it just makes me happy. Maybe because they always look so happy themselves in those pics.
smile.gif

I'm sorry.. I should have clarified.

The discussion about Edge's daughter and the fact that she is the same age of many plebans here.

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
All the many rumors over the years and all the many things I have read about the subject have said that Aislinn was angry about being left home alone so much and had an affair and Edge was devastated. I imagine that it must have been something pretty serious for him to end his marriage.

They eventually became friends again and she used to go on family vacations with Edge and their girls but I don't know the status of that since he's been with Morleigh.

Thanks for all your info girls!! Edge is happy now with Morleigh, and thats all that matters!

Originally posted by Sicy:
I'm sorry.. I should have clarified.

The discussion about Edge's daughter and the fact that she is the same age of many plebans here.

That's right, go burst the bubble! Damn you, Sicy!
wink.gif

And actually, she's one year younger then me if you want to be technical. She was born in 1985, I was born in 1984.
tongue.gif
Lol, that doesn't help, does it?

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by wildhoney22:

Here's the pic even bigger, but I still can't tell. And it feels kinda weird that I'm sitting here analyzing a picture like it's art or something (not that Edge isn't nice to look at...
biggrin.gif
)

Exactly how I feel! It seems strange to hear her calling Edge "Dad". Hmmm...

OTOH, she looks a bit like Robin Tunney.

I'm way older than she is, but still Edge is old enough to be my father

pretty cool

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom