Who is still around? Plebans sign in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
I just wanted to now which of the Plebans will be staying after all the turmoil.

I will still be here but I will probably stay in the snug security of PLEBA.

So are you staying? ::eyebrow:

PLEBA ROCKS! :heart:

I'm staying.

I've been here too long, made too many friends and stuck it out during all the other controversies and dramas of the past so why leave now.

I'll just be a little less inclined to believe.

Well, I was already far less inclined to believe anything , but I might still be popping in once in a while - probably mostly in PLEBA, because I still consider PLEBA to be the friendliest part of this place. Everywhere else I feel like I'm posting into a void, other than in FYM, where once in a while a few people choose to interact w/ me.

No point in saying anything else really, maybe in a journal entry once I can get the time and energy...

Last edited:
Well personally speaking I hope you all stay because you "veterans" are who make PLEBA fun. I hope you stay too U2Granny you are the posting picture queen many people would lose out if you weren't around.

I'm still in, but no more "donations" from me.:mad:

There are too many nice people here to give up on the site entirely.:) :up:

i'll definitely stay as long as possible!!!! there's still alot of love going around here.

mrs. springsteen....i like interacting with you! its nice to get positive feedback from the edwards pics i post :wink:

u2granny....i've been wondering where who4life has been also. when was the last time she posted?

i will add, im kinda mad about everything that happened and how uncharacteristically trusing i was in all of the hype
it wasnt that i HAD to believe it was edge, i just did.
and i defended the identity of 'him'.
but, im too much of an addict to the pleba blue crack to leave:shrug:
im hoping for more real friendships to come out of this site for me than i have right now, but that takes time.
i always try to be true to my personality and honest with everyone
so when i say bono is the sexiest man in the universe!!!!!!!
i sooooo mean it:wink: :drool:

I just got back into Interference after our ISP change. I haven't been here in two days so I don't know if something unusual or whatever happened. I had the Computer Issues From Hell for two days. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm staying - the people on this site are amazing (especially here in PLEBA - just an all around nice area to hang out - everyone is very supportive and funny). Not to mention that leaving now would be like leaving just before the party started - no fun there. Moving on to the fun stuff happening with the album and the tour should be where the focus is now.
Again great group of girls (and some guys). PLEBA is a comfy home.
U2granny - you simply cannot leave as I am now dependent on you for my sweaty Bono picture fix:wink:

I like Pleba, and I adore the Plebans. I will not leave unless I am booted from here.

But just to let you know, as obnoxious as I am when tipsy, have NEVER been booted from any place, be it school, bars, parties, etc. Hahahaha.

verte76 said:

She posted this afternoon in the regular PLEBA forum.

Does this mean the search function is inaccurate, I wonder?
That shows the most recent post as Thursday evening. Interesting.

I've been thinking about what I can do to show my concern about how things have been handled here lately. U2Granny has officially left the building after this post. I do not wish to appear as a "Premium" member any longer. As soon as it is activated I will be Nanavancouver. I don't want to pretend I'm someone else under this name. Ah well, back to babyface.:|

okay, so nanavancouver is u2granny......
im really sad that this recent turn in the security of the interferencers is creating such shite results.
i really dont want to see my friends go:( right now pleba is where i go for friends. ever since my life was turned upsidedown a month or so ago the real place i knew i could find something to cheer me up (besides my guitar:wink: ) was pleba.

just to let you all know, i really appreciate the way we treat each other in pleba as far as kindess and support when somebody needs it. i thank all of you for that
people here at home call me a computer loser because i like the girls and guys in pleba better than most people in my physical life. ive been let down and betrayed by most people so far in good ole Lincoln City, and now that feeling of being let down has filtered into interference too.......
guess lifes just fulla shite huh:eyebrow:

i think we like each other a lot more than in other forums:eyebrow:
it seems we agree on things a lot more.
like its hard to disagree over whether u2 is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth (besides Jesus of course:ohmy: )
although.....i havent ever checked to see if bono can walk on water......:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom