Who is ready for Return of the King!!!!!????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Thanks for the stills soulnation-what did they do, take a digital camera in ? (not that I didn't consider doing that :shifty: )

That's what I'm thinkin'! :hmm:

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Of course a Legolas doll could never be as good as the real thing :drool:

Heh. My friend made me take a picture of her beside the Legolas popup in HMV today :lol:

...we got funny looks from people :shifty:

MrsSpringsteen said:
what did they do, take a digital camera in ? (not that I didn't consider doing that :shifty: )

...or maybe people already have the video? I remember downloading Two Towers WAY before it left the theaters (last winter/early spring) and watching it on my computer for the first time. It was some version that they show to the people who decide what movies get awards and such.

Finally saw it yesterday! :drool: Overall greatness, with many, many touching, wonderful, sad, uplifting moments. I still get goosebums thinking about it!

Some Pics :drool:

viggo.jpg

dom.jpg

legolas.jpg

Those are NICE :drool:

The Jan 04 GQ has those GORGEOUS Orlando photos-the ones I think you posted in the Orlando thread souLnation..we need to resurrect that thread :D

WildHoneyAlways said:
Hey! I saw it this weekend and loved it. I'm wondering if the extended versions are worth buying....Anyone with an opinion please reply.
thanks

The extended versions are absolutely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom