Who is Hotter Larry or Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whos Hotter ?

• Bono

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Larry Mullen

Votes: 45 34.9%

• Total voters
starsgoblue said:
(turns a hose on those two)

:tongue:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cold water........I need it..

can you imagine...cold water..turning a hose on the bman....shirt gets all wet..starts to cling to his chest..........:drool: Thanks stars...great idea with the hose..he he he

I dont think, this Poll is fair. As "his" name has been "tragically" omitted from this Poll:

76184b40.jpg

Bonofox, what did Larry do before the Grammies? I do not excuse how he ignores fans sometimes but I still admire his no bull crap approach.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
That's my girl!! :laugh:

high five Brightest..right here.........the hose..:drool:

I thought I was going to get in trouble for that comment...but then I scrolled down and saw the pic of Adam....ALL of adam..:ohmy:

:ohmy: ok ok...umm... I think I have done it again....when I was talking about hoses...it had nothing to do with adam....I was talking about garden hoses people!!!!!! this is embarressing..

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

high five Brightest..right here.........the hose..:drool:

I thought I was going to get in trouble for that comment...but then I scrolled down and saw the pic of Adam....ALL of adam..:ohmy:

:ohmy: ok ok...umm... I think I have done it again....when I was talking about hoses...it had nothing to do with adam....I was talking about garden hoses people!!!!!! this is embarressing..

:lmao: :lmao:
:hug:

suen said:
Bonofox, what did Larry do before the Grammies? I do not excuse how he ignores fans sometimes but I still admire his no bull crap approach.

Well he was just being LARRY!...We were talking to his driver (he was giving us U2 history*like if we didn't already know it*)
he was telling us about Larry starting the band, were he had taken him shopping ect...really nice guy...he said You'll meet him once he comes out (of the hotel) ...the car was parked near us so we thought Larry is going to come all the way down and get into the carand even if he doesnt come say hi to us, we will still be able to take a few pics of him...

Im stading next to the driver as he talks on the phone, he turns to me and says Larry is coming out..I had a HUGE smile on my face..We finally see Larry emerge and he looks towards us and calls his driver again..*my friend and I look at each other and knew Larry was not going to walk out to the side walk he instructed the driver to pull in the the car so he could get in :|
there were just a small group of us and we are all cute and harmless, but Larry is Larry, The driver looks at me and says

I'm sorry I'll have to drive the car in..It did not bother us cause we know how he is ...would have been nice of him to come to us though.....

We did get a very close glimpse of him the night b-4 though....

Back
Top Bottom