Who is Hotter Larry or Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whos Hotter ?

• Bono

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Larry Mullen

Votes: 45 34.9%

• Total voters
The Edge girls should be proud...my mother defected from the Bono camp....everytime she saw a pic of Edge when I went to see her last week she would say "Oh baby" :| :madspit: She still wants Bono to bite her though! :laugh:

Bono has always been the one for me. :combust: Larry is looking fine these days with his longer hair though :drool:

I think Larry is *objectively* very hot--but he doesn't have (just in my opinion) the warmth or charisma that Bono has, so I've never really drooled over him. He always seems remote, whereas Bono is like a big puppy, always in the middle of everything...

ruffian said:
I think Larry is *objectively* very hot--but he doesn't have (just in my opinion) the warmth or charisma that Bono has, so I've never really drooled over him. He always seems remote, whereas Bono is like a big puppy, always in the middle of everything...

Aww..thats so true!
:bono: :heart: :cute:

I should've bet Darren money on this LOL! :hug:

:heart::bono::larry::edge::adam::heart:

Beings as I am a total Bono's girl, I would have to say that Bono is the hotter of the two. I will say that if Larry were to start smiling more I don't know....my vote could change. Larry makes me all giddy when he smiles! :giggle:
:reject: *hoping she isn't stoned by all the other Bono girls*

Larry, definately Larry! Bono does nothing for me.

Larrys got pecs, abs, and a great sense of humor. I love his smile and the way he loves his dogs. :combust:

:larry: :heart: :larry: :heart: :larry: :heart: :larry: :heart: :larry: :heart:

I'm afraid I'm in the "Bono does absolutely nothing for me" camp. Sorry BMan. Of course I love him, but not like that. Good close vote - 26 L / 30 B.

Cheers ~Ultra

I say Larry. I like the way Larry takes no bull from anyone. I also like how he sticks up for the fans. Very sexy and cool. When Larry opens his mouth you listen because it is rare.

suen said:
I say Larry. I like the way Larry takes no bull from anyone. I also like how he sticks up for the fans. Very sexy and cool. When Larry opens his mouth you listen because it is rare.
heh, If I read your post before I voted Bono my vote would've gone to Larry:wink:

Both are very sexy though :drool:

First of all, there's so much sexiness in this band it hurts, but if I have to choose between B and Larry....

LARRY ALL THE WAY! :drool:

Larry is not looking as young as he used to, he looks great for his age though but I'm a DIEHARD BONO FAN!!!...Here is the reason ...Aside from being Sex on legs Bono gives so much of himself to his fans...he wears his heart on his sleeve and expresses his appreciation for the fans...whereas Larry choses to avoid the fans and tends to get an attitude about fans approching him expressing their admiration for him....
**Before you pelt me with lemons, I'm just accepting Larry for who he is***
and also expressing the incident I witnessed 2 1/2 hours b-4 the
Grammys...But Larry definately makes up for it when it is very important ---Larrys Grammy speech---

But Bono is by far the sexiest inside and out!!!!:drool:
I just adore this man to pieces!!!!:D

BONO! hands down! :drool:
ps...when I read this I read "WHO is hotter..harry potter or bono" swear to god! Thats how I read it for some reason....twice even...I need glasses I think......

Last edited:
beau_3.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono is so hot he makes me want to die and come back as a huge piece of frickin glass..:drool:

Dismantled said:
beau_3.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono is so hot he makes me want to die and come back as a huge piece of frickin glass..:drool:

Okay, maybe it's the fact that I just spent an hour stuck in traffic....but LMAO!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. :lmao:

miss becky said:

Okay, maybe it's the fact that I just spent an hour stuck in traffic....but LMAO!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. :lmao:

no its not the traffic........show me a women who wouldn't want to be that piece of glass! God...he is just pressed up against it! Everything is touching it............:drool:

Back
Top Bottom