Who is everybody's favorite U2 member?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I'm a new PLEBA girl and I was wondering which guy in U2 all of you like best. My favorite is Bono. Please post the name of the guy who is your favorite and if you want to post a picture that you like of him too. It will be fun! I would like to find out who likes which guy best and I would also like too see all the pics. Thank you!

------------------
"Belief goes on and on, in this Heartland"~~

My favourite member of U2 is Bono...

Here's the image of him that I like very and very (...and very...) much...he's damned sexy here...

8f68059.jpg

...However, all U2 members are soooo cute...
smile.gif

It's BONO all the way with me and has been for 20 years! Here's my favorite pic of him.

A516066.jpg

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 09-08-2001).]

Welcome to PLEBA!!!!! It'll change your life

Everybody knows who my lover is! --
%3B%3C%3B%3C84432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364%3B4%3A%3A%3B6nu0mrj

hot hot hot

P.S. saw the Stuck video 3 more times yesterday and today (it's on Vh1's countdown now!) and I saw that whole thing with Paul McG and John Madden in the beginning for the first time! I hadn't seen that part before! It's wild! Non-U2 fans must be sssooooo confused. *thank God for PLEBA*
P.P.S. also in the stuck video they have the little profile thingie for paul hewson and it says he's 6'1" and I burst out laughing.
smile.gif
smile.gif
I love him anyway!
%3B%3C%3B%3C84432323%7Ego45%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364433974nu0mrj

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~

P.P.P.S. Forgot this one--my new fav: (why does snapfish shrink things?!)
%3B%3C%3B%3C84432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364%3B9%3B%3C28nu0mrj

how can beauty be so kind to an ordinary guy?
*sigh*
I'm gonna go wear my camo hat now and pretend Bono and I are one and the same
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
%3B%3C%3B%3C84432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364%3B9%3B%3C28nu0mrj

100268.jpg

My name is Sara and I'm a Bonoholic...
biggrin.gif

Sara - Bonolicious Bonobabes #1

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Another newbie! the place is crawlin with 'em!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Amber...I think you're the 5th new Pleba gal this week, wow!

My favorite (at the moment, it tends to change) is EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!! or "Reg" or "Hedge" or "Ed", all names been called at one time or another. However, I have a REAL hard time letting go of Bono (he's SO pretty), and I find myself sliding down that slippery slope into LarryLand a lot...

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

*+* DiScO *+*

---

Eleventy billion U2 piccies!
biggrin.gif

Http://communities.webshots/user/gudagirl

Add me to the Bono babes! He's the sexiest and the loveliest! Love your pics girls!

bono72.gif

This one is for Macphisto_esq

bono122.jpg

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-08-2001).]

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen !!!!!!!!! MissZooropa! You must tell me the context of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen !!!!!!!!! MissZooropa! You must tell me the context of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
That's from the second show in Globen, Stockholm, Zoo TV. On line during the show there is this guy who had won a competition at MTV. Bono is talking to him between the songs during the show and at one point Bono asks him what he works with. And after some confusions we get to know that he works at a factory doing stockings and other underwears. Bono jokes around with it for a while and then ends it with "that?s ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" Of course followed with a big scream from the audience. The guy on TV then says "proove it!" And Bono gets a bit embarrassed I guess and says "you want me to prove it...ehh...mm.. I?m more in for bellybottoms meself" In real irish accent, and then they start Mysterious ways.

You should get the boot it's called Dancing Zoo TV and is the show when Bj?rn and Benny from ABBA joins them onstage for Dancing Queen. It's a concert that they, themselves consider as one of their best. Even Willie Williams mention it in this tour?s tourbook.

Sara

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Bono is such a flirt! even with men!!!!! I can't stand it!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Of cause I love them all but my fav is Bono
smile.gif

------------------
Sometimes it is necessary to touch bottom in order to know which way is up

Welcome Heartland!! Here are some pics of my Sweetie, a man cooler than a Irish winter and hotter than a Texas summer!!!!
smile.gif

okay so I am not very good with metaphors, I will work on it!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

adam9.jpg

adam18.jpg

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Though, as previously reported here on PLEBA, I also have a mild infatuation with Edgie!!!

edge3.jpg

He is such a cutie!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

More sweet, sweet Sparky!!!
adam_021.jpg

"Just as you find me..always I will be...a little bit to free with myself..."

------------------