Who introduced you Interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How did you get to know Interference?

• I was surfing and then came across with it

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • A person I will name in my post

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG! I love telling the story of how I found Interference!

I was on another board (trator I know) and someone posted a link to a thread in PLEBA about that pic where Bono is mooning the camera. I loved PLEBA so I joined and here I am today!

A girl at the Pearl Jam board who shares with me an equal and albeit bordeline *sick* obsession over Eddie Vedder and Bono told me to get my ass over here ASAP.
The moment she found interference and Pleba she let me know...
In her words..."The girls over at Pleba are feckin CRAZY"
That was enough for me to hop on over here...LOL..and there's been no going back...
Since then...it's been all :drool: :shocked: :eek: :ohmy: :lmao: :censored: :love:
I only wish I had more time to camp out here...
There's nothing like Pleba girls. Really, there isn't.
And thanks to you I've got a hard drive ready to fookin explode with all the pics all of you post...thanks for that...
You girls all rock to dimensions unknown.
And not to mention the gutter brain activity we all so willingly participate in. :laugh:
It's a cozy living room here that I never want to vacate.
Thanks Plebans for the daily smiles and laughs and drools.
oxoxoxo
Autumn

dsmith, I believe that it was your post in the Edge folder at Zootopia that led me here. *thinks* yes, I believe it was. So you inadvertately (sp? :confused: ) got me hooked on this site.

I am still a zootopian though. I visit both sites equally as much. :D Gotta :heart:th the U2 sites!! :love:

Last edited:
I found pleba through zootopia. I have never really visted zootopia much, but one day I was looking throught the Larry folder and found a link here. I think it might have been flaming june who posted the link, but i don't really remember. Anyways when I saw the threads i thought "omg, these girls are just as crazy as i am!!!!" Then I immediately told my friends Chelsea (aka Mini Fly) about it and we've both been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
I found this site in June of 2001. I thought it was strange at first, it took me a while to figure out the forums. After I started reading them, I was hooked. It took me quite a while to register, and I still don't post very often. I really thought my interest here would probably diminish, but it hasn't, and I don't think it will. It's very addictive.;)

Ashley said:
dsmith, I believe that it was your post in the Edge folder at Zootopia that led me here. *thinks* yes, I believe it was. So you inadvertately (sp? :confused: ) got me hooked on this site.

I am still a zootopian though. I visit both sites equally as much. :D Gotta :heart:th the U2 sites!! :love:

I used to post links to Freestylin' Fridays each week but since you have to register to view now, I stopped, I didn't think very many Zootopians were registering. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I should start linking again and bring more people over (nothing wrong with bringing together more U2 and Edge fans).

dsmith2904 said:

I used to post links to Freestylin' Fridays each week but since you have to register to view now, I stopped, I didn't think very many Zootopians were registering. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I should start linking again and bring more people over (nothing wrong with bringing together more U2 and Edge fans).

Hey dsmith! Maybe you should...... I'm a Zootopian myself too and I go back and forth between both sites equally as much! I :heart: the U2 sites!

Back
Top Bottom