who else will admit to it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
Who else will admit to being over 39? I feel like a grandma here. Am I supposed to automatically grow out of wanting to have fun?

My heart is still young!

You're Not The Only One...

Najeena, I'm over 39 too and I've been listening to U2 for over 20 years...after the Grammies I realized how much I really do love this band. For the past few months I've been collecting things like crazy and seeking out information on them over the Internet...and I especially love posting on Interference and reading what other fans have to say!

You are certainly not alone...and welcome to PLEBA, where age is just a number and you can get silly to your heart's content!!!

Diane

I'm 19, but all of the older girls should rejoice- you all could actaully be eligible to marry U2 or at least date them! We young
girls are the weird ones...if I may say so myself. :p

Desire4Bono said:
Don't forget Gypsy & Crzy! We've had more but they don't always come here so much anymore.

Hey thanks a lot! No really I don't care. I'll be 41 in a couple of weeks. I'm glad to be the age of the band and have many memories of their career. I've been a fan since 1981! I admit I do not always feel welcome or have fun here as much as some of the younger ones. I suggested making an 'old fart forum' but only got made fun of for it. :sigh: :rolleyes:

:ohmy: :reject: Let's see, who else can I 'out?' Disco! :p I'm not sure about some others. One girl I knew here claimed to be 40 because she thought it would make people honor her more and when it backfired on her she was too ashamed to admit she lied. But she wasn't even 30. (she's not here anymore) :silent:

really?

Someone lied about their age so that they would feel 'more honored'? LOL, that's amazing. Thanks for answering, ladies- I feel better now. :yes: My grey hairs are safe from dye, though I'll bet the guys need a touch up now and then.

I was 41 in September, and lived to tell about it. First heard U2 on my college radio station." My boyfriend at the time, who was the DJ, said "These guys are pretty good."

That must rank as one of the understatements of 1981!

Well im 16 but i act like im 2.
but its great having loads of different ages here

respect to the lot of ya:up:

Back
Top Bottom