Who Are Your 'Unusual' Crushes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: raises hand...yes I am a freak

daisybean said:

The guy that used to be the center square in Hollywood Squares in the 80's, and I can't think of his name JJ or something....come to find out later he was gay. :lol:

Jim J. Bullock?

unusual crushes

:hmm:

I be tinkin

Dennie Hopper
Jeremy Irons with a scarf on his head
Sam Baggins
The Beast from Beauty and the Beast (the series with Linda Hamilton)
Michael from across the street
Graham Norton

:uhm: that be it for now loike!

Ever since I was little I always thought Andy Gibb was Very good looking .

Lars Ulrich is a Hottie ok so he's an Anal hottie but still a Hottie

That guy from 21 Jump street Not Johnny depp the other guy think his name's Peter something.

Nicholas Cage:drool:

John Travolta, He was his hottest in Grease

dsmith2904 said:
I think Tim Allen is so cute. After many viewings of the Santa Clause and Home Improvement reruns, I started thinking, "Not bad."

I had a deep appreciation for Trent on Daria and was more than a little bummed when I found out the guy who did the voice was very un-Trent like. There was also Daria's boyfriend Tom.

:up: To all of those! The Santa Clause 2 will be out soon. Yay!!!

flaming june said:

And I have never been able to get over my crush for Sergei Grinkov, the figure skater who passed away some years ago (he skated with his wife, Ekaterina Gordeeva) He was so beautiful! :sad:

I loved Sergei. Beautiful is the only way to describe him. :heart:

I also had a HUGE crush on Aleksei Yagudin (another Russian figure skater) these past Olympics. GODDAMMIT he's hot. :drool:

dreams out loud said:

Lars Ulrich is a Hottie ok so he's an Anal hottie but still a Hottie

Damn straight!!
33574%3B9523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336588857ot1lsi

:D :D :D

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

I loved Sergei. Beautiful is the only way to describe him. :heart:

I also had a HUGE crush on Aleksei Yagudin (another Russian figure skater) these past Olympics. GODDAMMIT he's hot. :drool:

Aleksei Yagudin = :drool:

I think I have a thing for Russians, I also like Alexei Nemov, the gymnast, he's got such a yummy body and he's really sexy :yes:

I love George Stephanopholus too!

Charile Gibson is a cutie pie when he smiles with those crinkly corner of his eyes.

Ok my secret is Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, Road house, ect. I love a guy that can dance.

Rumsfield :yuck:

Geoffrey Rush :eek: (I loved him as the Marquis de Sade in "Quills", plus he was great in "Lantana", "Elizabeth"... A fine, fine actor)
Conan O'brian (He makes me :lol: and he's so cute)
Paul McCartney (I know he could be my grandfather !)

Scarletwine said:

Ok my secret is Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, Road house, ect. I love a guy that can dance.

Patrick Swayze...:drool: :drool:

My roomies and I just watched DD last week. I LOVE that movie so much!!!

Kurt Loder (don't tell Maria!)
Jon Stewart
Tony Blair is hot moofin.
Steve Kmetko (he's gay, so that sucks.)
Bruce Springsteen (old enough to be my Dad. 'course, so is Bono.)

...I'm sure there are more. None of my crushes are "normal" for an 18 year old girl. :eek:

OMGOMG! I FORGOT TO MENTION I HAVE CRUSH ON ALL THE RINGWRAITHS! ALL THE RINGWRAITHS! DARK HOODED SMOOCHY DARK BUGGERS WITH BIG BOLLOCKY SWORDS AND BIG FEET AND BIG BLACK HORSES! AND OMG I HAVE A CRUSH ON THEM ALL I DOES DOES I!

dreams out loud said:

That guy from 21 Jump street Not Johnny depp the other guy think his name's Peter something.

Peter DeLuise? Omg, he's such a cutie! He's always reminded me of a big teddy bear... the kind of guy you just want to snuggle up to and cuddle with. :yes:

flaming june said:

Aleksei Yagudin = :drool:

I think I have a thing for Russians, I also like Alexei Nemov, the gymnast, he's got such a yummy body and he's really sexy :yes:

OH MY GOD. I had the BIGGEST CRUSH on Alexei Nemov during the 1996 Olympics. Maybe I have a thing for Russians too...or maybe just for really freaking hot Olympic athletes... :sexywink:

Bono's shades said:
Gabriel Byrne
Alan Rickman

HOLY DAMN yes. Continuing my old British man fetish:

Ian McKellan. He's old. He's gay. But he's soooo lovely. And he makes my heart smile :). But, more importantly (and I can't emphasize this enough), he's BRITISH. :drool:

I also have a minor crush on this comedian Dane Cook. He's freaking hilarious. And he looks really damn good in a pair of blue jeans. Especially from the back. :shifty:

Krikey this is a great thread. :yes:

ok, I know I'm a little late but....

my chem lab prof., yep, he's 28, "Dr. Vander Griend". I dunno, maybe its cus chem lab is 3.5 hours of torture and I'd prolly crush on just about anyone or anything after that.

oh, and for those of you who are after Alexei Nemov, he's spoken for and his son is a pretty cute little guy!
nemov_alexei.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
ok, I know I'm a little late but....

my chem lab prof., yep, he's 28, "Dr. Vander Griend". I dunno, maybe its cus chem lab is 3.5 hours of torture and I'd prolly crush on just about anyone or anything after that.

oh, and for those of you who are after Alexei Nemov, he's spoken for and his son is a pretty cute little guy!
nemov_alexei.jpg

Thanks for the pic Lies! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom