Which would be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephannv

War Child
at least 200 ft away from Bono at all times!
If you could be one of the following, which would you pick?

Bono's shades,
Larry's Moob Shirt,
Adam's Sarong,
or Edgie's Guitar???
a very serious question........

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Bono's shades.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Originally posted by stephannv:
If you could be one of the following, which would you pick?

Bono's shades,
Larry's Moob Shirt,
Adam's Sarong,
or Edgie's Guitar???
a very serious question........

Larry Moob shirt,simply because i like the thought of being wrapped around that incredibly sexy Bod! and of course i'm in it for the Moob action.

did you seriously think i would pick any differently?!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by larrysgirl (edited 05-07-2002).]

Edge's Guitar.

C'mon. So it may not be as stylish as Adam's sarong, or as famous as Bono's shades, or as adored by female fans as Larry's moobs... But without Edge's guitar, where would we all be?!?!

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by larrysgirl:

Larry Moob shirt,simply because i like the thought of being wrapped around that gorgeuos Bod!

did you seriously think i would pick any differently?!!
biggrin.gif

I'm with you larrysgirl! I envy anything that touches Larry's body.

This is hard.....not Adam's sarong. Edge's geetar would be fun cause his fingers are so long and gentle...Larry's shirt would of course be sexylicious (right against that warm hard chest wooooo) and Bono's shades would be fun because you can look at his eyes and be next to his face...and see what he sees. Eeeky too hard!

Bono's shades, to get a first-hand look at the work he does and the people he meets. Plus, the get to touch his sweet, delicious face!

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Hmmmm...as an offical Adamgirl, I feel I'm obligated to chose sarong. And a tempting choice that is. But I think I'm gonna break ranks and go with Edge's guitar. Why? Cause Edge is good with his hands.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by flaming june:
I'm with you larrysgirl! I envy anything that touches Larry's body.

I know the feeling Flaming June. And yes,any Moob shirt would do, but my #1 pic would be the mesh shirt...ack! LONG LIVE LARRY MESH!!

(i think i've had a little too much Diet Coke tonight girls
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

i am all about sarongs!!
3PinkPalmtree1_small.JPG

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
i am all about sarongs!!
3PinkPalmtree1_small.JPG

Teeheeee!! That one is really pretty!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Well, I'm a Bono girl but I'd REALLY like to wrap myself around Sparky so I'm gonna say Adam's sarong
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

With no doubt in my mind it would have to be Adam's sarong. i mean come on...to be that close to Sparky's ass would be.....i can't think of a word to describe it.

Under the heading of "Having my cake and eating it to" I would also like to be Larry's moob shirt.

Adam's ass....Larry's moobs....what more could a PLEBA girl ask for
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sweet Tart:
With no doubt in my mind it would have to be Adam's sarong. i mean come on...to be that close to Sparky's ass would be.....i can't think of a word to describe it.

Under the heading of "Having my cake and eating it to" I would also like to be Larry's moob shirt.

Adam's ass....Larry's moobs....what more could a PLEBA girl ask for
biggrin.gif

well, i could ask for adam willy, but that comes in the ass package *giggle* tis all 'bout the sarong

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

It's got to be Bono's shades! They're always with him, they get close to his eyes, they touch his face and they get to play in his hair! I envy them!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Hmmmm...as an offical Adamgirl, I feel I'm obligated to chose sarong. And a tempting choice that is. But I think I'm gonna break ranks and go with Edge's guitar. Why? Cause Edge is good with his hands.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

*moobchild story flashback!*
Except you were Adam's bass. Close enough
wink.gif

I'd go with the sarong. Oh, to be wrapped around Charmin Soft.. and other things...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Edges guitar, but not the one he smashed up in Boston.
I was tempted to choose the shades but the guitar won. You'd have Edges hands all over you.
smile.gif

As a Bono girl I feel obligated to say his shades, but to be Adam's sarong ... I'llbet that thing has some stories to tell.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
But I think I'm gonna break ranks and go with Edge's guitar. Why? Cause Edge is good with his hands.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Agreed! Plus, think about how many times Edge humps his guitar during performances! Just check out the Streets video!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
Um well heres a shocker for ya'all

I'd be Bono's Shades
wink.gif

since he likes to put them in his MOUTH

I think I've been around Lilly too long, her sarcasm is rubbing off on me
biggrin.gif

the shades!...de-fin-ate-ly the shades!!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

Edge's Guitar. No questions or thinking or saying well I like this but then again.... Come on ppl....to be Edge's guitar....can you just imagine?? Those long slender fingers stroking you all over. Those stronge hands of his holding you in all the right places while you're firmly pressed up against him as his body moves to the music. You'd be his guitar -granted no one would want to be the guitar from Boston! the poor thing!!- but still... you'd be part of the big picture in creating the sweet music that has captivated and moved to the very soul of thousands upon thousands of loyal fans!!
ed-pop62.jpg

Just LOOK!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

[This message has been edited by JemEvans (edited 05-08-2002).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Agreed! Plus, think about how many times Edge humps his guitar during performances! Just check out the Streets video!
biggrin.gif

Dear Lord.

------------------

(meow mix tune)

Back
Top Bottom